Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

:pimp: :emoji_fire:
Man why you post this now I gotta cop

Man. Everything closed until April 30th? That's rough. I'm pretty sure my job will still pay us but sheesh. They are already struggling to find stuff for us to do now.

not sure if this was already posted.

We sent a plane full of supplies to China in February and now they’re returning the favor, or at least is seems so on the surface. With news that the masks sent elsewhere by China recently were deemed ineffective, I’m afraid we sent quality PPE (that we obviously now need) and they’re sending back inferior junk. Best case they’re just returning the unused stuff we sent them last month. Worst case they’re sending a plane full of virus laden junk to worsen the problem...

we’re locked down until april 30. we decided to go on a hike where you’re supposed to get a permit for one of the slots. my wife said there were tons of openings so i figured it would empty. when we were coming back down the mountain, swarms of people were coming up. my wife was heated. got to the parking lot and it was packed and nobody had a permit on their dashboard :smh:
7B0CFC83-FC36-4F3E-A397-93929252D592.jpeg

We sent a plane full of supplies to China in February and now they’re returning the favor, or at least is seems so on the surface. With news that the masks sent elsewhere by China recently were deemed ineffective, I’m afraid we sent quality PPE (that we obviously now need) and they’re sending back inferior junk. Best case they’re just returning the unused stuff we sent them last month. Worst case they’re sending a plane full of virus laden junk to worsen the problem...
Well all you have to do is let the stuff sit for a day or two and it'll be virus-free.

Stop lying. Y'all stealing the masks. I have friends who are nurses in some of these hospitals and they've made me aware of the dealings. You may not be, but some of your co-workers are.
Also, pretty sure the cleaning staff got 1st dibs early on. They're the ones who normally restock everything.

I was told that Walgreens and cvs usually has a good amount of tp and paper towels. Might try that tomorrow.

Not sure where you're at, but everywhere around me (at least Target/Kroger/Meijer) have gone to limiting those high-demand items to a couple per customer.

I was going to say the same thing
But you said it perfectly
no one can trust the arrogant Chinese communist government

They killed their own people By keeping this a secret and the doctor who discovered this plague.

You would have to be a naive fool to think that they would worry about the rest of the world

Last edited:

Sanofi, Regeneron expand testing of potential coronavirus treatment
The trial, expected to enroll about 300 patients, will recruit hospitalized patients from several countries who are severely or critically ill with COVID-19.
Hopes are that the drug that can suppress a so-called cytokine storm, which happens when the immune system overreacts and attacks the body's organs.

Novartis' malaria drug biggest hope against COVID-19, CEO says
In an interview with SonntagsZeitung, Novartis CEO Vas Narasimhan says pre-clinical studies in animals as well as the first data from clinical studies show that its hydroxychloroquine malaria drug kills the coronavirus.

Vas Narasimhan says the company is working with Swiss hospitals on possible treatment protocols for the clinical use of the drug, "but it's too early to say anything definitively."

The CEO says Novartis is recruiting patients for hydroxychloroquine in Europe and the U.S. for clinical studies, and is in talks with regulatory authorities in the U.S. and Switzerland on whether the company will be granted rapid approval.

Novartis has pledged to donate 130M doses and is supporting clinical trials needed before the medicine, which Pres. Trump also has been promoting, can be approved for use against COVID-19.

In addition to hydroxychloroquine, Narasimhan says multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya, cancer drug Jakavi and fever drug Ilaris are being tested in clinical studies.

Altimmune And The University Of Alabama At Birmingham To Collaborate On Development Of Single-Dose, Intranasal COVID-19 Vaccine

IMV Inc. Provides Updates on the Development of DPX-COVID-19 Vaccine

California Coronavirus Update

Kern County Public Health in California confirms six new COVID-19 cases, 47 total cases

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) – The Kern County Public Health Department has announced six new COVID-19 cases, bringing a total of 47 people who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the county.

Health officials have tested 1,915 people. There have been 932 negative results, and 936 results are pending, according to the county’s public health website.

There is one death, a family friend identified the victim as 48-year-old Susie Garcia of Delano

California Coronavirus Update

State braces for Coronavirus surge in week ahead

LOS ANGELES — Californians endured a weekend of stepped-up restrictions aimed at keeping them home as much as possible while hospitals and health officials scrambled Sunday to ready themselves for a week that could see the feared dramatic surge in Coronavirus cases.
Testing among the state’s 40 million residents has stepped up significantly after a slow start. Officials have warned the increase will bring with it a rapidly expanding number of cases. A tally by Johns Hopkins University found more than 5,700 cases statewide and more than 120 deaths.

California was stocking up on ventilators and fixing outdated ones in anticipation of a shortage at hospitals in the coming days. Gov. Gavin Newsom said Saturday that federal government sent 170 broken ventilators from the national stockpile. Engineers at Bloom Energy, a fuel cell maker in San Jose, were racing to refurbish the ventilators and have them sent to Southern California by today.

In Southern California, people were kept off beaches and hiking trails that normally would have been swamped with visitors during this sunny weekend. A stay-at-home order restricts people to all but essential outside activities such as buying food and including only outdoor exercise such as walking or running near home that doesn’t put them within six feet of another person. Officials closed California’s 280 state parks to vehicular traffic on Sunday, citing overcrowding.

“We need all Angelenos to respect these orders, so we can slow the spread of COVID-19,” Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said in a tweet. “Do your part. Your city is counting on you. Lives depend on us staying safer at home.”
Meanwhile, cloudy, drizzly weather in Northern California may have led many to stick to the order. Those measures could be tested soon with dry, warm weather forecast for the coming week.

San Francisco’s subway and light rail system will be closed beginning today, with buses replacing light rail service. Rail ridership dropped by more than 90% when the city virtually came to a standstill.

The nearly 650 cases reported by officials in Santa Clara County — the epicenter of the Bay Area’s outbreak — on Sunday are more than double than the county had last week. Twenty-five people have died of COVID-19 in the county.

For most people, the Coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms, such as fever and cough that clear up in two to three weeks. For some, especially older adults and people with existing health problems, it can cause more severe illness, including pneumonia and death.
Senior homes in Burbank and Yucaipa reported three deaths this weekend in potential outbreaks.
Vernon Robinson, a resident of the Alameda Care Center in Burbank, died Thursday in the hospital after his wife, Willa, said he had tested positive for COVID-19. The 81-year-old had Alzheimer’s disease and underlying heart and lung conditions.
“That’s not the way I wanted him to leave here,” Willa Robinson, 71, told The Associated Press. “He deserved more.”

Back
Top Bottom