Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Key week for California. Testing is more available with tens of thousands pending. Positive cases may spike briefly due to the more tests being available but it would be great if we continue to downtrend with the increased amount of cases. Mortality rate right now is 2.1%

Pluristem treats first three COVID-19 patients in Israel
Additional patients in Israel are expected to be enrolled in coming days. All three treated patients are in a high-risk group.

Pluristem is prepared for immediate ramp-up of PLX cell production with consistent batch-to-batch cell production quality through its GMP certified manufacturing facilities in order to meet potential demand.

The company is in discussions with regulators in U.S. and Europe to define its clinical strategy for COVID-19.

SuperCom has shipped equipment designated for an urgent Pilot of its COVID-19 citizen quarantine compliance technology, including the PureCare smartphone and PureTag ankle bracelet.

I-Mab submits IND in South Korea for TJM2 in COVID-19
I-Mab has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application in South Korea to evaluate the safety and efficacy of TJM2 in treating cytokine storm (CS) in COVID-19 patients.

TJM2 is a neutralizing antibody against human granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF), an important cytokine that plays a critical role in acute and chronic inflammation.

The IND submission follows the announcement plans of a similar program initiated by I-Mab in the U.S.

The results from COVID-19 CS study will also be used to further evaluate the potential therapeutic role of TJM2 in reducing or preventing CS and neurotoxicity associated with CAR-T therapy.

Last edited:

Bellerophon Therapeutics Announces First Patient Treated with INOpulse® Inhaled Nitric Oxide Therapy for COVID-19

“Based on previous studies that demonstrate the benefits of iNO in oxygenation and immune response, INOpulse has the potential to be used as a viable treatment option for COVID-19,” said the treating physician, Roger Alvarez, DO, MPH, Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine. “The cardiopulmonary benefit demonstrated by INOpulse in various indications provides the potential to prevent deterioration in patients with COVID-19, allowing ventilators to be preserved for the most critically ill. INOpulse’s ease of administration could significantly decrease the burden on therapists and nurses as they combat this pandemic with constrained resources.”

go8p27fxlrp41.jpg

yeah, why hasn't Comparison Ford Comparison Ford not ventured back into this thread?

Is your pride that strong that you are afraid to come back in to say you were wrong and just trying to be positive?

I know you lurk the thread. Just come in. Its not that big of a deal. You were wrong at a time we were all hoping you were right. No hard feelings. Most would welcome you back in here. We won't judge you like you were judging some of us.

Hoping Remdesivir works. We need an antiviral as treatment. I don’t know where the data is coming from, but most of the patients I’m seeing treated with hydroxychloroquine and zpak aren’t responding well. The side effects are significant that they have to stop midway.

The "downward" trend Cali might be seeing is just false hope.

We're about to get hit hard in LA. It's coming. This **** is like tag. We're gonna be it next unfortunately.

This is crazy.

i know we’re all looking to pharma companies to produce. But let’s be real here guys, the WHO has the top people in the world working on a vaccine. You really think if something were going to come out, it would be published to some website?

We're about to get hit hard in LA. It's coming. This **** is like tag. We're gonna be it next unfortunately.
Yo Cas school won’t be returning at all this year right? Well what’s your opinion on that?

It don’t work like that :lol: . It’s not just jumping from area to area. It’s been here and tens of thousands of people have already been tested and are pending

It don’t work like that :lol: . It’s not just jumping from area to area. It’s been here and tens of thousands of people have already been tested and are pending
i don't mean its literally jumping from area to area. It just goes in cycles. You see it with cities now becoming the new "hot" spot. From what i read, LA was late to the test game. So as we've seen, once those tests are done, the spike increases. Our numbers are pending right now.

Your gonna tell me of all cities in this country, LA is gonna fly under the radar with this? I like your optimism, but I don't think so. Especially when this city has been blatant with not practicing social distancing (seriously) until a couple of days ago.

Everybody will get hit hard and then the positive news will come.

I'd like to be positive but this is LA.

yeah, why hasn't Comparison Ford Comparison Ford not ventured back into this thread?

Is your pride that strong that you are afraid to come back in to say you were wrong and just trying to be positive?

I know you lurk the thread. Just come in. Its not that big of a deal. You were wrong at a time we were all hoping you were right. No hard feelings. Most would welcome you back in here. We won't judge you like you were judging some of us.
Damn what happened?

Yo Cas school won’t be returning at all this year right? Well what’s your opinion on that?
I don't have much of an opinion on schools. I think it sucks kids won't be able to enjoy their right to a prom and graduation, but we got bigger issue to deal. "Welcome" to life to those who are going to miss out on those things.

My kids are out until 5/11, at least. What's another month of staying at home for the kids? We now know youngsters can be affected. Schools are disgusting and would just be a breeding spot for this.

I don't have much of an opinion on schools. I think it sucks kids won't be able to enjoy their right to a prom and graduation, but we got bigger issue to deal. "Welcome" to life to those who are going to miss out on those things.

My kids are out until 5/11, at least. What's another month of staying at home for the kids? We now know youngsters can be affected. Schools are disgusting and would just be a breeding spot for this.
Yea mines too (5/11) that’s why I say I doubt it returns this year.

I’m I evil for wishing a painful death upon DJT? I don’t think I’ve ever despised a human being as much as I do that man...
I was opposed to this kind of talk whenever it was mentioned in here. He has kids who "love" him.

BUT, after yesterday, I'm on board. This whole thing is all about him. He talks about state governors needing to be nice to him if they want things. What? So the states residents are screwed if you have a problem with its governor? Thats cold. Dude is running this country like he's a mob boss. You gotta kiss the ring?

And then you see Florida get everything they needed with no delays, and its all because he has a good relationship with the higher ups. This shouldn't be about relationships. Thats just logic. He's sitting in his office and gets a call from say Gavin Newsome, and probably tells the secretary to keep him on hold for 3 hours just because Gavin was critical of him when we had major fires last year.

**** him. BUT, losing a President would make us "vulnerable" to the world, no matter how poor he is. Not to mention we have Pence lurking and ready to take his place. Yikes

Long story short, carry on with wishing him ill will! Especially someone in your position seeing what you see each day.

I’ll take my chances with whatever is left of this administration with Pence, there is no way in hell we can do worst than Trump at this point, son legit turned a discussion about how his idea of opening up the economy by Easter being bad into it somehow being about *****ing his campaign ratings....dude is a sociopath

I’ll take my chances with whatever is left of this administration with Pence, there is no way in hell we can do worst than Trump at this point, son legit turned a discussion about how his idea of opening up the economy by Easter being bad into it somehow being about *****ing his campaign ratings....dude is a sociopath
For real. He only brought up the Easter thing as a dog whistle to evangelicals and the christian right to say "I care about easter so much that I'm going to do every thing I can to open the economy by then!” He was never planning to open the economy, he just wanted to be on record to look like he's a good christian for the polls.

Living in NYC is so scary right now. For anyone who's like "do you even know anyone with COVID?" That question is gonna change for a lot of people very soon.

A week ago I didn't know anyone personally but now a good friend of mine has it. Dude barely left his house once the virus hit NYC and he's a germaphobe. Always washing his hands and sanitizing way before this virus. Now he's in the hospital on a ventilator.

my brothers girl has a neighbor who died from COVID. My sisters friend has an ex-bf who just died from it. This is SERIOUS. Please stop taking it lightly if you aren't already on top of things. Be extremely cautious, limit being outside, and follow social distancing.

Back
Top Bottom