Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
19tl64tvesp41.jpg

Last edited:
NYC mayor said its expected roughly 50% of NYers will contract the virus. That's about 4 million people in one city |l

NYC mayor said its expected roughly 50% of NYers will contract the virus. That's about 4 million people in one city |l

And that's just the folks in NYC. That doesn't even mention all the NJ commuters that bring it back with them. That's why my county has the highest count in NJ, by far. NYC is literally 15 min away. This sucks.

And that's just the folks in NYC. That doesn't even mention all the NJ commuters that bring it back with them. That's why my county has the highest count in NJ, by far. NYC is literally 15 min away. This sucks.
You live in Hoboken?

damn. If it goes beyond 50% and the rate of recoveries to infection or possible death becomes low, that will set real panic.

Last edited by a moderator:
So UV rays will disinfect your N95 masks....(?)

Ok to reuse?

I’m reading that regular sunlight WILL NOT kill COVID-19:

I’d spray a mist of Lysol (or similar) on the mask and let it dry instead. Hopefully you have several masks you can cycle through while they are being sanitized.

I'm gonna use my handheld massager to do this.

Also bought one of these to strengthen my lungs. My lungs collapsed during surgery when I was 18, so I don't know if that means I'm more at risk or it was done intentionally when I had surgery.

s-l640.jpg

As soon as I saw the OG video I posted it reminded me of Cystic fibrosis and their lung treatments.
I read once they had a young girl do a handstand while the father basically beat on her back to get the mucus free. I read that book as a child soooo that has to be outdated technique lol.

Aye what’s that app y’all suggested for mental health N relax the mind during this time?

I’m ****** stressing out , chest hurting can’t sleep man. It’s 90% anxiety I know it
If you're not worried or outright afraid, you're not paying attention, but you also need to give yourself some room to breathe and take a break form all this ****, so you don't spin out of control. My own rule is, if I have a sleepless night, I have to disconnect from media.

My anxiety had me have every symptom, I’m still having body pain n chest pain/tightness

this is crazy bro’s
hypochondria can give you a sore throat, headache, chest pain, heart palpitations.
It's not going to give you a fever, coughing, and EXTREME lack of breath.
that's why I calm myself down when I have "some" symptoms. I've been thru situational anxiety before.

edit: all my opinion and experience. I'm not a doctor!

Back
Top Bottom