Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Justifying foolishness all in the sense of "making a dollar" sit down my guy. They are selling soft served and holding it using a napkin.

I’m agreeing with you that selling soft serve ice cream can be a problem but you’re arguing that THEY are the reason for the spread is even more foolish. Like take out spots can’t spread it? We don’t know if all cooks are wearing gloves and masks when we place orders.

Go ahead though call in the crime stoppers when you hear their music coming around your block :lol:
1586222545423.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m agreeing with you that selling soft serve ice cream can be a problem but you’re arguing that THEY are the reason for the spread is even more foolish. Like take out spots can’t spread it?

Go ahead though call in the crime stoppers when you hear their music coming around your block :lol:
1586222545423.jpeg
Let me guess, you're one of the people who believe that wearing gloves and masks are unnecessary ?

And you stay downplaying the severity of this. Go stand outside and have someone cough in your face since everyone else is overreacting. Let me guess, you agree with Boris Johnson ?

I’m not downplaying the severity of the what’s happening. I just don’t think you should be this upset at ice cream vendors when you don’t know how safe the restaurant cooks are while they’re handling your food.

Stop guessing and overreacting. You’re already 0 for 2.

Last edited:
your ego has to be so big to make you want to be the President of this country. Trump didn't need this headache. You know he's gotta be regretting it.
nah, he isn't responsible. Nothing will really affect him except his own family.

Vaccine wont be here till January 2021 at the earliest. Most people still wont even get the first batch.

An efficacious antiviral along with mass production testing should be priorities 1a and 1b.

I’m not downplaying the severity of the what’s happening. I just don’t think you should be this upset at ice cream vendors when you don’t know how safe the restaurant cooks are while they’re handling your food.

Stop guessing and overreacting. You’re already 0 for 2.
At this point, you're arguing just for the sake of. I'm talking about what was seen between the interactions of an ice cream truck and people with soft served ice cream. You're trying to defend food being served without proper precautions and justifying it by bringing up the unknowns in restaurants. Let me guess, you must be one of the Fox News watching types? Tucker Carlson is your guy, right?

At this point, you're arguing just for the sake of. I'm talking about what was seen between the interactions of an ice cream truck and people with soft served ice cream. You're trying to defend food being served without proper precautions and justifying it by bringing up the unknowns in restaurants. Let me guess, you must be one of the Fox News watching types? Tucker Carlson is your guy, right?

As afraid as you sound I’ve been assuming YOU are the avid news watcher. Oh, and you’re 0 for 3 now....
1586225576476.gif

I won’t bother responding to you anymore since I’d rather the thread have more info rather than bickering. People are passing away from this and it’s more than “****ing up peoples spring/summer” as you so selfishly put it.

As afraid as you sound I’ve been assuming YOU are the avid news watcher. Oh, and you’re 0 for 3 now....

1586225576476.gif

Ok Chief. As you've said earlier, **** if the food is served in a hygienic manner, it's all about the money right? Clown. When someone coughs in your face, you'll know how serious corona is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom