Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most folks including me are gonna freak out when we get sick now(flu)
Before all this when i would get sick it was whatever
Now everyone is gonna take all kinds of precautions to prevent any kind of cold or flu
Basically everyone that catches something is gonna want to get tested
There's no more i'm sick i better take some nyquil

Democrats have themselves to blame for Biden. When he was still considering running this time around, I was hoping he would change his mind. I knew that given his status as VP and his knack for putting his foot in his mouth, he was going to be a problematic candidate and take votes away from other candidates. He's going to practically hand Trump the election and Trump is in the middle of a ****show so big that a respected candidate should be able to mop the floor with him. It's not that Trump is impossible to beat, it's that yet again, the Dems have beat themselves.

Now everyone is gonna take all kinds of precautions to prevent any kind of cold or flu
I heard flu shots also. Ill probably take one.

All truth. I’d hate to catch a cold this time around because you’ll be paranoid thinking “what if?”. Just have to keep being cautious. Remember to use your mask, wear gloves and glasses when out. Wash hands when you get home too.

Never let fear take over, can’t be like some folk who want to take it out on ice cream trucks or wish corona on people because their “spring/summer” is ruined.

I am pretty sure they were discussing protecting the the elections from the pandemic. Before he gave that answer they were discussing Wisconsin's situation, and holding the convention.

Background: The Dems wants to pass a bill that guarantees all Americans can vote from home so election can take place on time with normal turnout. The GOP doesn't want to ensure vote from home rights because it will be disastrous for the GOP, because turnout will be high. So the issue of how to conduct fair and open elections in these times are a hot topics in the political world.

Seems like he was framing the answer one way, stopped himself and framed it another. He is saying that from the Civil War to the some pandemic (here I don't know what he is talking about whether he is misdating Spanish Fu or the Bird Flu, so that didn't make sense) America has been able to protect its elections. So he is saying we can protect public health, but our democracy can't play second fiddle.

He has battled a stutter all his life, so he jumbles his word a bit. I will admit that since he left office he has slowed down some. Dude used to be really sharp.

But instead of looking at 21 second clip, that Russian trolls and the Trump campaign started circling, you can listen to the full 11 min interview, in which he comes of pretty damn lucid. The relevant proportion is about 8 mins in. But the whole 11 mins is worth a watch since Biden raises some good points about how Trump is fumbling this.

So the options are watch the whole clip, research the relevant topics and make a judgement with the full context; or take a short clip without context, and make endless hot takes.

Dudes can make their own choices on which way they want to play it.

Last edited:
I just caught up on the Trump presser for today and my take is just stop asking him questions. I’d love if the press core got together and agreed to not talk to Trump and ask everyone else on the stage questions. Trump would lose his ish not being able to ramble his lies it would eat him up.

For real. It's not like you'll get:

a. a factual answer
b. the truth
c. an answer in which the member of the press who asked the question isn't insulted

this is who we have as our savior to combat the current bum? It ain't happening

Congrats Donald.

They really should check Biden for a stroke

Democrats have themselves to blame for Biden. When he was still considering running this time around, I was hoping he would change his mind. I knew that given his status as VP and his knack for putting his foot in his mouth, he was going to be a problematic candidate and take votes away from other candidates. He's going to practically hand Trump the election and Trump is in the middle of a ****show so big that a respected candidate should be able to mop the floor with him. It's not that Trump is impossible to beat, it's that yet again, the Dems have beat themselves.

Are you guys sure you can take 4 more years of Trump? Are you up for once-in-a-century economic depressions every year? Remember, it wasn't just this pandemic he ****ed, it was also Porto Rico, the multiple floods and hurricanes he tried to downplay or turn into a political weapon to hurt the most populous states of the nation (except Texas).

Y'all really got four more years to waste? A banana peel has more sense than Trump, and I'm pretty confident Biden would surround himself with folks who can handle a crisis and not social science PhDs who think they can give medical advice to the public.

Are you guys sure you can take 4 more years of Trump? Are you up for once-in-a-century economic depressions every year? Remember, it wasn't just this pandemic he ****ed, it was also Porto Rico, the multiple floods and hurricanes he tried to downplay or turn into a political weapon to hurt the most populous states of the nation (except Texas).

Y'all really got four more years to waste? A banana peel has more sense than Trump, and I'm pretty confident Biden would surround himself with folks who can handle a crisis and not social science PhDs who think they can give medical advice to the public.
my comment was in no indication of me being able to take 4 more years of Trump. Absolutely not. I want to see him had to leave the White House on our terms, not his. I would enjoy it so much. Seeing GW Bush leave and Obama take over was so gratifying, even though GW was able to serve 2 terms.

But can you imagine seeing Trump have to go through the whole process the day the new President goes into the White House if he loses? I can only imagine. It would be so phenomenal. I need to see that!

I'm just resigned to the fact that Trump is going to win. I don't know many supporters, but the ones I do know still support the hell out of him. They really don't see him doing a terrible job like we do.

received mail from CA unemployment office and they got my wrong SSN associated with my account and now showing i earned $0 the last yr. how does that even happen when i entered it online? :smh:

i know they are getting slammed up the *** but come on

My girls dad is a Trump supporter. She hardly sees him or talks to him (we both HATE Trump) I guess she talked to him on the phone today and asked how he thought Trump was handling this and he said he thinks he’s doing a great job, and when she mentioned Trump calling Corona a hoax, he said that those videos were doctored and fake....

SMH, he’s so brainwashed just like the rest of the Trump supporters. They literally think anything bad about him is fake. It’s mind blowing.

I can personally vouch that it saved my uncle's life last weekend he was basically ventilator bound before taking it in combination with Zithromax. He's now fully recovered as of yesterday. Don't know why everyone keeps playing it off like it isn't a game changer in preventing deaths.

We've got nothing to lose by trying it. The media seems more interested in how it would look politics wise if it actually would have helped all along after Trump touted it early.

Like your uncle. Same deal.
Nothing to lose. Doc was willing to try.
Good for both. Hope all is well.

Still disheartening to hear her constituents are not taking the Virus serious. Sad.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...onavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trump/2955430001/

Being critical of the Dems doesn't make me a Republican or a Trump supporter. As a native New Yorker, I've disliked Trump for as long as I can remember. I demand better from Dems. Will I vote for Biden if he's the nominee? Yes, begrudgingly. Similar to how I begrudgingly voted for Hillary in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom