Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
should be his campaign shirt. instant sellout
Screenshot_20200407-225517_S Note.jpg

wear one and keep the distance. They work together. A mask and no distance is pointless. I see some with masks who feel they can get within that 6ft buffer or go to 10 different grocery storeS and not increase their exposure.

All these hospitality workers in full head to toe PPEs and they still can contract the virus. So stop acting crazy with one mask on.
Exactly. Man I wear gloves, masks, Long sleeves, hooded etc. Take all my stuff off in the garage and throw it in the washer etc. after a grocery run.

People at the grocery store shopping like its a regular day. Have a list ge that you need and go. They touching everything. Getting within 6 ft of me, stay 10 my guy. They think the mask is a shield/cloak like you said. Now Trump got people being confident in regular home made mask aka a t shirt. smh....

Interesting theory floating around that how bad your symptoms get is related to how much of the virus you're exposed to

For example, the person who gets exposed to dozen of covid positive ppl in a crowd will be much sicker than someone who got it from one person that they made contact with.

Can certainly explain how some hospital employees are dying from the virus regardless of age. Covid be everywhere in that kind of environment.

Last edited:
Interesting theory floating around that how bad your symptoms get is related to how much of the virus you're exposed to

For example, the person who gets exposed to dozen of covid positive ppl in a crowd will be much sicker than someone who got it from one person that they made contact with.

Can certainly explain how some hospital employees are dying from the virus regardless of age. Covid be everywhere in that kind of environment.

increased viral load maybe?

Best thing I've read all day. These people are gonna keep this ish lasting forever. All pastors and priests should just go on Zoom every Sunday and broadcast their sermon. This is getting ridiculous.
a lot have been, but they said people in the minority churches are less likely to pay tithes if the sermon isnt in person, compared to white churches. That bentley Continental not gonna fill itself, even if gas is under a buck.

I'm proud of my bay area people. I'm seeing 75%+ with masks on in grocery store today, 50% with gloves, obeying social distancing. We're first to lock down and have taken it pretty seriously. I'm working at huge hospital in the bay, and our numbers are similar. Antigen test coming next week
Makes me sick somehow donald will try to take credit for this and tout this to his cult as his doing although he’s been saying every state for themselves.

Novavax Identifies Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate; Accelerates Initiation of First-in-Human Trial to Mid-May

• NVX-CoV2373 identified as SARS-CoV-2 candidate for Phase 1 clinical trial
  • In preclinical studies, NVX-CoV2373 demonstrated high immunogenicity and stimulated high levels of neutralizing antibodies
  • First-in-human Phase 1 clinical trial accelerated to mid-May with preliminary results in July
  • GMP clinical production initiated at Emergent BioSolutions with ability to leverage capacity for large scale manufacturing

MediciNova Announces Plans to Initiate a Clinical Trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) for COVID-19 Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)

Amgen And Adaptive Biotechnologies Announce Strategic Partnership To Develop A Therapeutic To Prevent Or Treat COVID-19

Back
Top Bottom