Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is me after saying **** trump #notmypresident, and then the covid stimulus check comes through

FAF7737D-467A-44B5-8BA4-340843B6B91E.jpeg

“I’m keeping the check trump. It was a gift.”

CONNECTICUT CORONAVIRUS DEATHS INCREASE BY 49 FROM DAY EARLIER TO TOTAL OF 326 DEATHS -GOVERNOR LAMONT
CONNECTICUT GOVERNOR LAMONT SAYS HOSPITALIZATIONS INCREASED BY 110 FROM DAY EARLIER TO TOTAL OF 1,418

I'm curious if companies will end up including some form of hazard pay to keep their businesses afloat.

Don't know how financially efficient that would be, but would interesting when/if they to improve the economy.

I'm curious if companies will end up including some form of hazard pay to keep their businesses afloat.

Don't know how financially efficient that would be, but would interesting when/if they to improve the economy.

Most sectors of the economy are going to be hard pressed just to pay their current employees PERIOD, so I doubt it would become widespread.

(Bloomberg) -- The explosion of Covid-19 cases in the New York City area resulted largely from infected patients who flew in from Europe, genome scientists say.
Researchers at NYU Langone Health said they’ve analyzed 75 samples from patients who were diagnosed with Covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, at New York-area hospitals last month.

Not sure if posted but going to be VERY interested what segment of folks this applies to. Article mentions several professions but there are ones clearly left out (financial services, gas stations, etc).

yeah, i gotta see how this bonus would be passed out. I don't want to say anything else without sounding like a ****.

Not sure if posted but going to be VERY interested what segment of folks this applies to. Article mentions several professions but there are ones clearly left out (financial services, gas stations, etc).

Hopefully ag workers will be included, though the "undocumented" who would benefit most would likely not qualify.

yeah, i gotta see how this bonus would be passed out. I don't want to say anything else without sounding like a ****.

From that article, it sounds like they're talking about a federal stipend similar to the additional federal unemployment, which would make sense to go along with my earlier comments about unemployment pay becoming so attractive with the additional federal unemployment tacked on. It then helps provide an incentive for people to get back to work.

Interesting points. had pants had pants how do you respond?
I'm going to copy and paste my response from the Asian Culture thread:
"I think this is more of a commentary to not judge others based on their occupation alone.
Well what you say is true "education, opportunity, and financial success" are all interlinked, it shouldn't define who you are or how much you contribute to society, or your character.

A lot of Asian parents push for high education and career goals but don't teach their children how to be well rounded people.
Whats the point if you have a Ferrari but you never help out your fellow man?

Also you're assuming the other mom is White, which she may be. But I know the cartoon is Korean, so I would be confused how a korean artist would want to make a moral statement with a white mother and child."
Interesting interpretation.

I took it as don't look down upon people.
Props for at least thinking about the cartoon message.
And don’t get me wrong was just material focused.
Our Parents drill into our core manners and behavior.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom