Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i was really confused at first, until I remembered other countries put the month in the middle.

Anyway I came to Southern IL earlier this week and I have to say prople are way more paranoid here than in CO... to the point of stipidity almost.

I shouldn’t laugh but
1586395594483.gif

my gun nut friends post this kinda stuff on FB :lol:

96DBFF42-C05D-4B2D-A5BF-081A4305AE6F.jpeg

Has there been any other cases of people saying this happened?

Lol this happens all the time.

There’s still a criteria you have to reach for you to get tested especially in areas where they don’t have that much available tests.

If you have symptoms self isolate and treat it like a flu.

NIH's Fauci: Looks Like Things Are Going To Be Improving On Virus
NIH’s Fauci: Hopefully By Summer, Steps To Normalization Underweigh
NIH’s Fauci: Hope Steps Toward Normalcy Progress By End Of 30 Day Time
NIH's Fauci: Think We Are At Beginning Of NY Turning Virus Corner
NIH’s Fauci: Thinks Start Of NY Flattening Of Virus Curve - NBC

If we see another 800 deaths today it’s gone be disappointing news

Has there been any other cases of people saying this happened?

Yes. Was talking to this nurse the other day and asked her how many corona patients she had, she sent me a pic of their list of patients for their ER that were being treated as though they had it (didn’t show their actual names, just age and illness) and it read “?Covid-19” next to their illness on every one of them and she told me none of them had actually been confirmed yet. So more than half of them could get their results back and it not even be that yet they’re listing these types of patients in the numbers when giving daily numbers each day on the news. So keep that in perspective when you see these growing numbers every single day.

Not talked about enough.
Italy is 19 days removed from reaching their daily case PEAK, and about 12 days removed from their daily death high.
Spain is on a similar path, some 8-10 days behind Italy. And New York is inching towards a peak.
Sadly Italy has had 500 plus deaths almost everyday since their peak. Almost no end in sight for them either. They may be decreasing slowly for months and months. Tricky times were in. When do we open things back up?

Not talked about enough.
Italy is 19 days removed from reaching their daily case PEAK, and about 12 days removed from their daily death high.
Spain is on a similar path, some 8-10 days behind Italy. And New York is inching towards a peak.
Sadly Italy has had 500 plus deaths almost everyday since their peak. Almost no end in sight for them either. They may be decreasing slowly for months and months. Tricky times were in. When do we open things back up?

According to a few of republicans on my Facebook we should open things back up now... smh.

Yesterday, I had my first online webcam funeral for my great aunt I mentioned a few pages back. It is so sad and also weird AF not physically interacting with family members. I'm struggling to accept that web cam funerals are gonna be the new normal :frown:

According to a few of republicans on my Facebook we should open things back up now... smh.
If we could test everyone, we could, in theory, get most things back up and running. I think testing has to be normalized

it makes me wonder. Let’s go for trillion dollar bailouts, or spend a few hundred million on testing everyone. It’s why I feel these bailouts were planned. Maybe not for covid exclusively but a big mass event that would shock the world.

-test everyone who wants to work/be out in public
-Quarantine and keep the old/ill out of harms way
At my work, people thought they’d be quarantined and paid for it. Company thought otherwise. You’re getting tested and thrown back into the work pool (if negative, obviously). Testing only those with symptoms will be the downfall of us all.

Crossing my fingers for NY. Enough is enough.

If we could test everyone, we could, in theory, get most things back up and running. I think testing has to be normalized

it makes me wonder. Let’s go for trillion dollar bailouts, or spend a few hundred million on testing everyone. It’s why I feel these bailouts were planned. Maybe not for covid exclusively but a big mass event that would shock the world.

-test everyone who wants to work/be out in public
-Quarantine and keep the old/ill out of harms way
At my work, people thought they’d be quarantined and paid for it. Company thought otherwise. You’re getting tested and thrown back into the work pool (if negative, obviously). Testing only those with symptoms will be the downfall of us all.

Thats still an awful lot of tests and that would take quite awhile to test everyone. And it takes so long to get results back that the same people now who aren’t taking the stay at home order seriously would still be doing the same while the await their test results.

Hell, my best friend from high school who’s has stomach issues for a few years had a bad flare up and had to go to the ER like two weeks ago, they tested him for covid and he never even got his results back so he’s assuming it’s negative.

Back
Top Bottom