Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
buying a whole chicken and deboning it yourself will probably save even more

We used to buy whole chickens and cut it up into pieces (bone in). What we've found is that a 6lb chicken will cost around $6-$7 but when you trim the fat and minus the parts without much meat on it (mostly the back part) you get about 4.5 to 5lbs of meat. It somehow worked out that the drumsticks were almost as equal in value. We usually get packs of legs, thighs, wings and breasts and put a little from each into those large ziplock bags and freeze it. The messiness and chore of cutting up the chicken was too much to where we were okay "splurging" on the pre-cut pieces.

92238552_1143903045963273_4990268990224859136_n.jpg

He's one banana short of a full pocket... both literally and figuratively.

Thats still an awful lot of tests and that would take quite awhile to test everyone. And it takes so long to get results back that the same people now who aren’t taking the stay at home order seriously would still be doing the same while the await their test results.

Hell, my best friend from high school who’s has stomach issues for a few years had a bad flare up and had to go to the ER like two weeks ago, they tested him for covid and he never even got his results back so he’s assuming it’s negative.

They have test now that can give results in 15 or 5 minutes. It's just producing them to the point they're widespread.

Also it would be a lot better than shoving a long *** q-tip down your nose.

Yes. Was talking to this nurse the other day and asked her how many corona patients she had, she sent me a pic of their list of patients for their ER that were being treated as though they had it (didn’t show their actual names, just age and illness) and it read “?Covid-19” next to their illness on every one of them and she told me none of them had actually been confirmed yet. So more than half of them could get their results back and it not even be that yet they’re listing these types of patients in the numbers when giving daily numbers each day on the news. So keep that in perspective when you see these growing numbers every single day.
Appreciate it. I understand they’re slammed with backlogged testing and hospitals being overcrowded and symptoms are symptoms but that just seems like bad practice

Yes. Was talking to this nurse the other day and asked her how many corona patients she had, she sent me a pic of their list of patients for their ER that were being treated as though they had it (didn’t show their actual names, just age and illness) and it read “?Covid-19” next to their illness on every one of them and she told me none of them had actually been confirmed yet. So more than half of them could get their results back and it not even be that yet they’re listing these types of patients in the numbers when giving daily numbers each day on the news. So keep that in perspective when you see these growing numbers every single day.

Hopefully she redacted the list so the names were blocked or else that's a big HIPAA fail :lol:

EDIT: n/m saw that she blocked the names.

Last edited:
They have test now that can give results in 15 or 5 minutes. It's just producing them to the point they're widespread.

I guess what I’m getting at is unless they somehow make it mandatory by issuing a fine/arrested
or something if you refuse to get tested, half of Americans are so damn ignorant and stubborn I’m sure many would refuse to get tested and still act foolish.

I hear you, but shouldn't there be an incentive for healthcare providers to stop their lives, leave their families, pack everything immediately and go help ya'll in the lions den? The high pay I'm seeing is working 6-7 days straight 12hour shifts. Imagine your normal 40hour/week job, then double it. That's how much they're working. Supply and demand. It's high pay there cause a specialty skill is needed and already high in demand everywhere.. crisis pay. The workers there should be talking with their management about hazard pay and compensation
I agree on that part.

its not high pay because it is a specialty skill, those nurses from out of state technically don't have the certificate or whatever to be in NY.
the pay is high because of the risk which you are right, hazard pay should be granted to everyone in NY

What do they do for the 15 minute test if it’s not the q-tip or blood?

Back
Top Bottom