Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

74D4710D-493B-4997-83C8-6139FCCBCCDB.gif

It’s wild though, we started importing teachers to middle America when the nursing stuff stopped.

so all over from Idaho to Alabama and others there’s Maritess microwaving adobo and teaching school kids.

BillyBob going to learn about adobo and complain about the fish smell in the lunch rooms.

I wonder what all those teachers are doing in lockdown.
Friends with a few teachers.

most aren’t working but still get their pay, one is working teaching online. So out of 4 one is working.

we are wearing in masks in public areas for a long *** time, whether the economy re-opens this summer, this fall, or next winter.

I mean...

The Shield | Wiki | Wrestling Amino

...but seriously, I don´t mind that...all that facial recognition bs was getting too spooky.

I´ve been doing:

Captain Falcon GIFs | Tenor
Chest Pound GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Kobe Bryant Youre Welcome GIF - KobeBryant YoureWelcome Welcome ...

for years now, I´ll be fine without if Dr. Fauci says it´s probably best.

But why are you forgoing handshakes with people you trust to not be dirty as **** but touching dirty, sweaty objects that hundreds of people you don’t know touched?

C’mon dude, you aren’t dumb.
Why are you in this thread? You have shown over and over again in this thread you don't think this is an issue at all. Go play outside if you don't care about it. It's like your're engaging with a thread where 95% of members care about COVID deeply, but you're getting your fix by being a contrarian to everyone.

I think you'd be stunned with how many people don't so this. I would guess less than 25% actually wash their hands before eating. Just go to lunch with a group of co-workers and see who actually washes their hands after ordering. I'm literally the only one that ever does that before a meal (outside of my family). The best time to mess with my food is when i get up to leave to wash my hands when the food arrives.

I use to admire those who didn't wash their hands before eating. To be so care free seemed like a great way to live. I no longer feel this way

I'm always the only one.

I'm too much of a germaphobe for that.

I'm never going back to handshaking, sure my OCD levels are elevated, but these last weeks, it's been impossible to not notice, how much people cough and rub their faces, despite being barraged by PSAs telling them not to.

never understood that either...how hard is it to cough/sneeze into your elbow?

I say this is enough of an emergency to repurpose the Dab for PSA purposes...Cam Newton is free these days.

For all those considering quarantine self-cuts...

I’m cutting my son and myself again this weekend!

Need this. My fade was super lazy i just put the clipper on low and hit my temp. Super wolfing anyways and way longer thab I nirmally let it get. Barbee is cutting at his hiuse but hes yiung and zindont trust his cleanliness and especially since i seen the chics he mess with. Corona and gonorrhea and everything else all over there.

A memory forever etched in head was when I was in high school we had a outdoor camping trip. One of the activities was we were supposed to plant trees at this nature reserve for like 10 minutes and head back to the bus. My friend plants the tree heads back to the bus and just opens a bag of Doritos and starts eating. People are filthy

A memory forever etched in head was when I was in high school we had a outdoor camping trip. One of the activities was we were supposed to plant trees at this nature reserve for like 10 minutes and head back to the bus. My friend plants the tree heads back to the bus and just opens a bag of Doritos and starts eating. People are filthy

I´m not gonna lie, I never washed my hands before eating something like fast food because nobody does.

NO YOU DIDN´T, LIAR!!!

...but after this ****, catch me outside in 2021 with the wrist-mounted hand sanitizer, Spider-Man vibes.

No lie, this pandemic even changed the way I look at birthday cakes. When someone blows their candles they actually spreading droplets everywhere on that cake..and then afterwards they be giving everyone at that party a slice 🤣

I'm 35 though, no need to worry about birthday cakes anymore.

The Blunt is now mostly a historical artifact as well, now everybody can share the moment I had about a decade ago when I finally realized it with full clarity: damn, this guy really licked the hell out of that fn leaf.

Last edited:
No lie, this pandemic even changed the way I look at birthday cakes. When someone blows their candles they actually spreading droplets everywhere on that cake..and then afterwards they be giving everyone at that party a slice 🤣

I'm 35 though, no need to worry about birthday cakes anymore.
I'm gonna start making fake cakes that you can insert candles in. Blow those out, then eat the real cake. Shark tank, here I come...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom