Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

74D4710D-493B-4997-83C8-6139FCCBCCDB.gif

Wonder if they put them through the same **** to get it as your $2000 hooptie.

No lie though, society as a whole was fine before this pandemic.

We'll be able to do handshakes, share birthday cakes, play beer pong, go to buffets no problem

A good immune system can withstand a lot and it's only when ppl get immunocompromised that there's a problem

As long as you're not doing extra risky things like random unprotected sex, sharing needles, most people shouldn't worry too much lol

[/QUOTE]

We'll be able to do handshakes, share birthday cakes, play beer pong, go to buffets no problem

A good immune system can withstand a lot and it's only when ppl get immunocompromised that there's a problem

As long as you're not doing extra risky things like random unprotected sex, sharing needles, most people shouldn't worry too much lol

The weirdest thing I've heard is athletes refusing to shake hands but then going on to play contact sports :lol: Makes zero sense

I saw this at my Muay Thai gym towards the end of February. Dudes weren't shaking hands but were sweating all over the floor while sparring and clinching with ten other people

And smoking. Amazing to me that people still smoke anything.

You can't be serious. What you are suggesting has been tried before, the whole herd immunity thing, and failed.

never understood that either...how hard is it to cough/sneeze into your elbow?

I say this is enough of an emergency to repurpose the Dab for PSA purposes...Cam Newton is free these days.

This has been something that's bothered me for years. Coughing/sneezing into your hand completely defeats the purpose; felt my faith in humanity decrease every time I saw this in public. Yes it's that serious to me :lol:

Perfect. These supply hoarders are too stupid to realize that their behavior is actually causing the virus to spread more and are only hurting themselves in the long run.

If there are ten people with an equal amount of supplies (masks, sanitizer, soap), there are potentially ten people who are not getting sick/spreading.

If there's one person with enough supplies for ten people, the other nine are now at higher risk for getting sick/spreading to hundreds of other people and are now preventing the hoarder from ever going out normally.

Should've been obvious to idiot Trump supporters who kept promoting this idea, but of course they have no idea what the year round climate in affected countries like Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. is (or where they're located on a map for that matter).

Even here in Cali, it's been a bit chilly for our standards during the past couple weeks, but we basically had warm weather for February-halfway through March, and that did nothing to prevent any spread.

Last edited:
You can't be serious. What you are suggesting has been tried before, the whole herd immunity thing, and failed.
I think ppl are misunderstanding what herd immunity means. The definition of herd immunity covers vaccines aswell. If enough ppl in a community are vaccinated or some how immune, then they are an "immune herd" which will cause the virus to eventually die off. The issue is, we don't have a vaccine to make us an immune herd right now, so in reality, we never tried herd immunity with this disease.

You guys 600 hit yet?

got my first extra payment today.
Looks like I'll be applying as well. How long did it take for you to get the first payment? Trying to make sure I can have an agreement in place for May's rent.

You're in Cali, right? We're in Illinois. Wife's coworker applied damn near 4 weeks ago and got first payment today.

Looks like I'll be applying as well. How long did it take for you to get the first payment? Trying to make sure I can have an agreement in place for May's rent.

You're in Cali, right? We're in Illinois. Wife's coworker applied damn near 4 weeks ago and got first payment today.

Forgive my ignorance but applying for what?

Im in PA and my wife applied on march 17 and we still havent gotten the pin in the mail that is used to set up weekly claims. Website says that based on when she filed her initial application that we should have gotten it over a week ago, but its impossible to get through to any CS. Oh well, i can still cover us with just my income but **** losing a ~60k/yr income is definitely noticed.

nah. I’m in MN.

So I’ve been on unemployment since dec because my job is seasonal and am every year so I’m always in the system so I get it right away.

but my wife who’s never collected got her paychecks from the state 3 days after she applied for the first time like a month ago.

Then today we also each got the +600 for the first time.

mn has been pretty quick.

Im in PA and my wife applied on march 17 and we still havent gotten the pin in the mail that is used to set up weekly claims. Website says that based on when she filed her initial application that we should have gotten it over a week ago, but its impossible to get through to any CS. Oh well, i can still cover us with just my income but **** losing a ~60k/yr income is definitely noticed.

she should get back pay I’d hope. Mn will pay back pay if the process gets held up.

Back
Top Bottom