Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How are they going to open up the country in a month and a half or 2 months and everybody can't even get a test?

They playing games, man :smh:

The "best case" scenario is that we get MASSIVE, MASSIVE testing available soon to anyone who wants it and those who got mild cases can gradually go back to work and start the economy again fully covered in PPE. We're nowhere near this though.

If you're high risk ( like me), it's just going to be on you to figure out if you want to gamble with your life when they try to force the country open before we're prepared :smh:

It's a joke.

Hey buddy, so very true! I'm in the same boat as you. I'm high risk due to having had a liver transplant 16 years ago (27 years old at the time) and am on daily immuno suppressant medication. Currently on short-term disability for Crohn's since Feb 1 (timing was total dumb luck). My 3 months end April 30 and I have to see if I can use the other 3 months of disability I have. If the don't approve it, I'll have to go back to work (I sell cars so I'm seeing people daily and in close proximity with them), which scares the $hit out of me. I know I'll catch it. My wife who is working from home said to not go back. It's not worth the risk.

I hope the transplant department's letter they have drafted for all patients (which recommend all patients work from home or not go back) will be accepted by the insurance company.

Your totally right, it's a freaking joke and royally sucks!

2baulw14nur41.jpg

This will be an interesting study

Really anticipating the results. I know I can point to mild flu like symptoms my family had earlier this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we all had antibodies already. Interested in seeing whether this testing gets rolled out soon on a wide scale.

They're still doing non essential crap like road diets, and curb projectsVin my area. They need to jump on repaving and resurfacing commuter corridors. Sadly I don't think they can think ahead like that.

At this point. Just shut it all down. Why are people building brand new homes considered essential when you're working two ft from one another?

It seemed like a good idea but governments are lacking with forethought and foresight to expedite certain projects into 24-7 projects. They're working at their usual place right now

They're working on a bike trail too, in my neighborhood

Non essential to the max.

I remember being sick for about two weeks right after Christmas. The majority of my office was sick also. For sure interested to read the results.

Really anticipating the results. I know I can point to mild flu like symptoms my family had earlier this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we all had antibodies already. Interested in seeing whether this testing gets rolled out soon on a wide scale.

same here. I hardly ever get the flu and I got sick In mid February when I had an assignment in sf. I took Bart into the city and walked the streets. i had flu like symptoms with a fever one night. A slight cough after and some shortness of breath at bedtime. I also had a weird headache for days after too. At the time this wasn’t widespread So I didn‘t think anything of it. Both of my kids got sick after and they had nasty coughs for days.

It will be an interesting study but I have a more realistic theory, the virus just wasn't there yet. Maybe there were like 1-5 people with it but definitely not enough to have some kind of herd immunity.

This ain't no herd immunity virus. Boris Johnson learned the hard way.

It will be an interesting study but I have a more realistic theory, the virus just wasn't there yet. Maybe there were like 1-5 people with it but definitely not enough to have some kind of herd immunity.

This ain't no herd immunity virus. Boris Johnson learned the hard way.

the cases out here so far trace back to Washington or china (Washington was from China too). The nyc cases are tracing back to Europe at the moment. Will be interesting to see how the cases evolve and where they link to as more people get tested.

I remember being sick for about two weeks right after Christmas. The majority of my office was sick also. For sure interested to read the results.
yep, I'm starting to wonder if me and my son got it in early Jan. We got real sick with the flu about 2 days after New Years. I had to miss 2 days of work. Got my flu shot too, so it was a little odd to get that sick. Coughed like crazy (dry too), fever/sweats and body was shivering like i was in 20 degree weather. We slept like crazy. But my wife and oldest son didn't get sick and she was coming into our room that we were sharing. It was odd.

yep. I mentioned in this thread weeks or months ago, my work was also ravaged with a bad flu in mid January. I had been slightly sick on and off since New year's and finally.had to call into work on 1/10. Chills/fever/body aches/ sore throat. It was quite contagious. Half my work got sick. And half the people I was with around christmas had varying degrees of sickness. Odd stuff for sure. One of the worst 'flu' seasons in decades.

My wife got mad sick last year, me not so much. Didn’t get checked what it was but it def lingered for a bit.

Something went around work too, and we all got flu shots.

Back
Top Bottom