Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
VigilantShamefulBeagle-size_restricted.gif
Even though they have on props, none of them looked unnatural doing the movement.

I wonder how Biden's chances would improve if he were to have Cuomo as his running mate?

Not saying Cuomo would want to play 2nd fiddle but that would make things more interesting i think.

I wonder how Biden's chances would improve if he were to have Cuomo as his running mate?

Not saying Cuomo would want to play 2nd fiddle but that would make things more interesting i think.

Biden said he would pick a woman as his VP. Homie is trying to attract women and bernie voters. I would've been cool with the woman VP if he honestly felt they were the right person for it, not because certain voting groups want it.

Biden said he would pick a woman as his VP. Homie is trying to attract women and bernie voters. I would've been cool with the woman VP if he honestly felt they were the right person for it, not because certain voting groups want it.
Yeah, I agree. What are some of the names people are speculating on? Not to be a ****, but I can't think of anyone thats out there

I would assume Biden (and his campaign) would be smarter than to throw out that blanket statement 100% without having someone in place/someone in mind

I'm always the only one.

I'm too much of a germaphobe for that.
I keep that hand sanitizer on me at all times. If I just got dressed at home for dinner I'm just sanitizing before I eat. If I'm stopping off after work I'm gonna wash my hands. I've been fist bumping dudes for years, not much of a hand shaker ya feel me? Never considered myself a germaphobe though, that's gotta be rough to live with everyday. Every single thing on the planet has germs on it lol

Biden basically picking a woman VP to get the "women and Bernie Bro" voter demographic, right?

So there is only one candidate that fits that criteria, it's Elizabeth Warren atm
People thinking he inappropriately touches women is probably another reason. He does get extra feely for hugs. I think republicans were trying to pay women to say he touched them.

All this talk about Biden and Trump (and Bernie), but do yall even pay attention to the congressional AND senate seats that will be up for election this November too?

Doesn't those Congressional/Senate seats have just as much importance as trying to figure out if we got Trump around for another term or not?

Biden basically picking a woman VP to get the "women and Bernie Bro" voter demographic, right?

So there is only one candidate that fits that criteria, it's Elizabeth Warren atm
I think Kamala Harris would shake things up. Elizabeth's personality is a bit boring. It'd be like voting for Grandma and Grandpa 👩‍🦳 👩‍🦳 We'd probably have a better chance with Harris.

Last edited:

The women he's rumored to be considering are the right ones for the job. Elizabeth Warren, Amy, Kamala, Stacey Abrams are all ELITE.

Back
Top Bottom