Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The women he's rumored to be considering are the right ones for the job. Elizabeth Warren, Amy, Kamala, Stacey Abrams are all ELITE.

Our PRESIDENT ELECT would disagree!
ColorlessFabulousAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

South Korea gets love for how they treated the virus, but what about the countries that has had 0 deaths...like vietnam?

How are they going to open up the country in a month and a half or 2 months and everybody can't even get a test?

They playing games, man :smh:

The "best case" scenario is that we get MASSIVE, MASSIVE testing available soon to anyone who wants it and those who got mild cases can gradually go back to work and start the economy again fully covered in PPE. We're nowhere near this though.

If you're high risk ( like me), it's just going to be on you to figure out if you want to gamble with your life when they try to force the country open before we're prepared :smh:

It's a joke.

How are they going to open up the country in a month and a half or 2 months and everybody can't even get a test?

They playing games, man :smh:

The "best case" scenario is that we get MASSIVE, MASSIVE testing available soon to anyone who wants it and those who got mild cases can gradually go back to work and start the economy again fully covered in PPE. We're nowhere near this though.

If you're high risk ( like me), it's just going to be on you to figure out if you want to gamble with your life when they try to force the country open before we're prepared :smh:

It's a joke.
The country being open in two months isn’t far fetched. One month sure

• The average cost to treat a hospitalized patient with coronavirus is $30,000, according to a study.
  • Regardless of the amount, the tab wouldn’t be picked up entirely by patients with insurance.
  • Even if you don’t have coverage, you may not end up getting billed for all your treatment due to the Trump administration’s intention to partially reimburse providers for treating the uninsured.

People like this deserve to die.

Harsh.. but i cant stand these kids who think they famous by doing stupid **** like this. Just cuz you have a camera on your phone dont make you a ****in celebrity.
South Korea gets love for how they treated the virus, but what about the countries that has had 0 deaths...like vietnam?

Id take any statistics from a 3rd world country especially in this case with a grain of salt. You also gotta remember theres also rural areas where they still live a straight village lifestyle.

You sound ridiculous. All of you sheep do that respond to my quotes acting like I’m going around licking shopping carts, running around town coughing all over people and blowing snot rockets at anybody who passes by me. There’s a difference between me practicing good hygiene, being careful of who I’m with and where I’m at vs you dudes who are on the verge of becoming the bubble boy from Seinfeld, not stepping outside for 72 hours at a time saying we should never shake hands again and should wait the probably 18 months or so it would take to not only create a vaccine but put it through a few months of trials (and then not even make it mandatory nor would it even have a guarantee of anybody not actually catching it) in order to start up sports again at any level.....and that’s without fans in the stands.

Y’all sound ****ing insane to be real with you.

How does these people being overly cautious impact you in any shape or form?

my health insurance is going to be ending after this month

going to have to shop for health insurance. ****s hella expensive :smh:

Since it was discussed in here a week or two ago, I wanted to post this article I just came across. It's a case report of a patient with coronavirus who presented primarily with a loss of smell:

main takeaway: "... we believe that the association of a sudden and complete olfactory function loss, without nasal obstruction in a patient with other symptoms, such as cough or fever, should alert the clinician to suspect SARS-CoV-2 infection"

we have a curfew over easter weekend.
we have a total of 442 cases and 7 deaths. a curfew seems excessive but it doesn't affect me.

11pm to 5am isn’t what I’d consider excessive during a pandemic. Assuming 1% fatality rate, if there’s currently 7 deaths, then there were likely ~700 cases 2-3 weeks ago, with the true current count in the thousands, at minimum.

Back
Top Bottom