Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sonnet BioTherapeutics: potential technology for COVID-19

Healthy 26x surge in volume in apparent response to a report from New York think tank Altru Institute which has organized the Altru Global Virus Project aimed at identifying breakthroughs to treat COVID-19.

Altru's first summary report focuses on Sonnet and its proprietary platform that may be "highly applicable" to the treatment of viral infections.

The company says its technology, called Fully Human Albumin Binding, enables modular plug-and-play drug development. Specifically, it utilizes a scaffold, based on its proprietary albumin-binding single-chain antibody fragment, to deliver recombinant human cytokines and other targets. Once administered into the body, the albumin-binding fragment attaches to albumin in the bloodstream and accumulates in inflamed tissue including, potentially, inflamed lung tissue in COVID-19 patients with respiratory problems.

Albumin, made by the liver, comprises ~60% of the total protein in the blood.

How are they talking about opening up with no treatment solution . Plenty of states today have hit their all time high in deaths . Ny and ny about to hit 15k deaths most likely tommotow and then the smaller states are seeing a increase in deaths to . Florida just made basketball essential 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

TenderCourteousEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

I volunteered to participate in an antibody study with the NIH to determine approximately how many people may have developed antibodies, either through symptomatic infection/recovery or asymptomatic carriers. Currently warming up in the bullpen. We'll see if I get the call!
tenor.gif

438 employees of the Smithfield pork processing plant in Sioux Falls, South Dakota have now tested positive for coronavirus. Increase of 88 since yesterday.

*What's going on in these processing plants??

I'll play.

I'm self employed, currently with no money coming in.

I also have kids. Survival is more important than ANYTHING. I'm gonna sit my *** down til **** gets figured out. If I gotta take numerous steps backwards financially to come out of this with my family intact, #letsgetit.

I know I can rebuild and figure things out accordingly, once its safe to do so.

Only fair I play too since I asked the question.

I don't have any kids nor wife. My circumstances are a little different. I'm on a work visa and currently going through the long grueling green card process. If I lose my job, I have to pack my bags and leave the US within 10 - 20 days with no unemployment support as I'm not a citizen. My permanent resident application will also be cancelled. I have a long term girlfriend here, who all signs point to being my wife one day.

In the grand scheme of things health will always be number 1. But at times I fall into depression that things I've worked my bones off for are in jeopardy cause of this virus.

I don't have any kids nor wife. My circumstances are a little different. I'm on a work visa and currently going through the long grueling green card process. If I lose my job, I have to pack my bags and leave the US within 10 - 20 days with no unemployment support as I'm not a citizen. My permanent resident application will also be cancelled. I have a long term girlfriend here, who all signs point to being my wife one day.

In the grand scheme of things health will always be number 1. But at times I fall into depression that things I've worked my bones off for are in jeopardy cause of this virus.
Where are you from?

Sorry to hear about your circumstances :frown:

Well, that's completely understandable. Those are some ****** circumstances you're facing, all support goes out to you bro

I’m not too familiar with the details of the process, but I have a bunch of friends who have been going through/have gone through the green card process over the past few years. If you have questions , I can reach out to them to see if they can help out or provide any clarification.

it’s definitely frustrating for them too. One of my friends was convinced she’d have to move back permanently to Indonesia because of how much bull $@@$ she had to go through for her green card, work permit, etc

Same thing thats happening at Amazon and other places where people still have to work, improper or completely absent covid protocol which tbf seems extremely difficult to set up given that they need to cotinue to produce such a high volume of product.

Having said that, I guarantee most people could not stomach seeing how animals in our own country are "processed" on an industrial scale, but please lets make more wet market and bat soup jokes.

Roche response to COVID-19 pandemic

Roche response to COVID-19 pandemic

• Roche accelerates delivery and production of Actemra
  • Roche is working around the clock to increase availability of COVID 19-tests
  • Roche calls on governments across the world to work closely with industry to keep manufacturing and supply running

Moderna Highlights Opportunity of mRNA Vaccines
NIH-led Phase 1 study of mRNA-1273, Moderna’s vaccine candidate against the novel coronavirus, continues on track with enrollment of participants at the highest dose

Time to get married now.
Move that app to new fast track. Just saying.
People sitting at different levels discounting Economic Ruin as a viable alternative. Extended economic shutdown going to cause havoc too.

Not sure best time, but have to have a plan.

My friend that I mentioned in my previous post...she got her green card through marriage too. Her employer was basically holding her hostage cause of her visa/green card application, so one day she just gave up and got married to her long term boyfriend. It’s not a dream wedding of course, but they ended up having a bigger wedding reception later in the year, so it worked out.

but even then, she went through so much nonsense. She got married May 2019..her work permit and green card didn’t come through until February 2020. So even when she got married, she was afraid to travel outside of the country to visit her family, because had no idea if she’d even be allowed back in

How are they talking about opening up with no treatment solution . Plenty of states today have hit their all time high in deaths . Ny and ny about to hit 15k deaths most likely tommotow and then the smaller states are seeing a increase in deaths to . Florida just made basketball essential 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And bah gawd Pro Wrestling!

438 employees of the Smithfield pork processing plant in Sioux Falls, South Dakota have now tested positive for coronavirus. Increase of 88 since yesterday.

All this happening there and isn't that state still holding out on a shelter in place order. Seems legit.

My friend that I mentioned in my previous post...she got her green card through marriage too. Her employer was basically holding her hostage cause of her visa/green card application, so one day she just gave up and got married to her long term boyfriend. It’s not a dream wedding of course, but they ended up having a bigger wedding reception later in the year, so it worked out.

but even then, she went through so much nonsense. She got married May 2019..her work permit and green card didn’t come through until February 2020. So even when she got married, she was afraid to travel outside of the country to visit her family, because had no idea if she’d even be allowed back in

My wife came in on a fiance visa and even that was a huge pain. The period after we got married waiting for the actual green card and we couldn't even cross the border to Canada where she is from sucked too. We were on top of our paperwork too. Cant imagine how it is dealing with immigration especially with this current administration.

Also having to take an L everytime we go there and the border guy is like you moved to New JERSEY for this GUY? :smh::stoneface:

The fight against the coronavirus won’t be over when the U.S. reopens. Here’s how the nation must prepare itself.
good article.

major sports will either have to cancel their seasons or play out their games with no or few fans in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom