Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i would have to say no. Wasn't the 2M model one Trump and administration "made up" so that he can say he saved the day when we see less than 100k deaths?

The Cali model seems to go against what he wants to happen

I’m not sure. I’m just saying after how far that model was off, I’m taking these guesstimates with a grain of salt

No way any state that's not deep red opens anything by May 1st

Wondering, how many people ITT are willing to take a risk to get COVID in order to save themselves economically? Just from a personal perspective

People are worked up because the earlier estimate of 100k deaths with social distancing has now been adjusted to 60k.

Well the estimate of 100k was really a range from 50k to 200k. The new estimate of 60k probably has a slightly tighter range of 40k to 100k.

The current spread from mid-March to mid-April has very precisely matched estimates and when different places started employing precautionary measures to slow the spread.

edit: actually new range (from University of Washington) is 30k to 175k. So yeah, little has changed.

No way any state that's not deep red opens anything by May 1st

Wondering, how many people ITT are willing to take a risk to get COVID in order to save themselves economically? Just from a personal perspective

I'll play.

I'm self employed, currently with no money coming in.

I also have kids. Survival is more important than ANYTHING. I'm gonna sit my *** down til **** gets figured out. If I gotta take numerous steps backwards financially to come out of this with my family intact, #letsgetit.

I know I can rebuild and figure things out accordingly, once its safe to do so.

I'll play.

I also have kids. Survival is more important than ANYTHING. I'm gonna sit my *** down til **** gets figured out.
. If I gotta take numerous steps backwards financially to come out of this with my family intact, #letsgetit.

I think this might be common sentiment that cuts party lines, especially those with families. Just a guess, obviously

Like, what are the authorities/government going to do? Evict everyone? I don't know that the U.S. is in a place where society is in a do or die mode when it comes to paying off bills and debt and things of that nature. I think for the most part it's been widely accepted that staying home and not working is OK. Hope that makes sense

This is true. Seems like patients are forming microblood clots in their lungs causing death. Their blood is more coaguable (clot forming) than normal with covid. So they have them on heparin/lovenox (under the skin injectable anticoagulants) inpatient. Then once discharged, they’re put on Eliquis (an oral anticoagulant).

Also in line with that people who have recovered saying they are constantly out of breath, etc. Post covid lung imaging looks brutal.

Anti-malarial drug touted by Trump was subject of CIA warning to employees
The CIA has privately advised its workforce that taking an anti-malarial drug touted by President Trump and some of his supporters as a promising treatment for the novel coronavirus has potentially dangerous side effects, including sudden death.

I'll play.

I also have kids. Survival is more important than ANYTHING. I'm gonna sit my *** down til **** gets figured out. If I gotta take numerous steps backwards financially to come out of this with my family intact, #letsgetit.

This post is why Maldonado is my NT bro. Your family's health and your own health is the most important thing right now. I know times are tough financially but who wants to go in lockdown in another month if things are opened up too soon. as think Colorado might open up by the end of the month but opening up probably just means that restaurants can have limited in person dining.

The fight against the coronavirus won’t be over when the U.S. reopens. Here’s how the nation must prepare itself.

hfvfm7wvjeq41.jpg

NEW JERSEY CORONAVIRUS DEATHS INCREASE BY 365 FROM LAST COUNT TO TOTAL OF 2,805 - GOVERNOR MURPHY
NEW JERSEY CORONAVIRUS CASES INCREASE BY 4,059 OVER PAST 24 HOURS TO TOTAL OF 68,824 - GOVERNOR MURPHY
NEW JERSEY HOSPITALIZATIONS TOTAL 8,185, UP FROM 7,781 A DAY EARLIER -GOVERNOR MURPHY

Back
Top Bottom