Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
At the dealership right now
Figured it’s slow so I took my mom’s car for a safety recall
Odd that none of these employees are wearing masks...
Debating if I should get halal guys or try jollibee’s for the first time lol
Heard their chicken is good
Instead of Halal Guys you should do Shawarma Inn or Pita Inn 🔥

Well they really weren't funny...so they went the way of all unfunny jokes.

691F13C6-98C7-4A4E-9924-F58EA7141824.jpeg

I knew this would happened with Easter weekend :smh:

Coronavirus in Louisiana: 129 new deaths statewide as total jumps above 1,000; see local data

Most deaths happen a week to three weeks after getting it so if u suspect people went crazy that week check back in two weeks
Ny death toll for the virus was supposed to be around 16k since the added an extra 3k to the death toll were around 14k . Cuomo doing the right thing not paying any attention about trump focus on the reopening he knows the numbers rn ain’t looking good

NEW YORK CITY REVISES CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL TO 10,367 WITH ADDITION OF 3,700 PROBABLE DEATHS - CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT

I wonder what the lag time on newly reported cases and deaths is on average. I know it was taking up to a week to get rest results when labs were backed up, but I don’t know how much that has changed in recent weeks. So even when states are reporting “new” cases, are those actually timely or are they just now reporting the test results from last week?

Well i just had jollibee's
I got the 3pc original chicken with mashed potatoes and corn
The chicken was alright and the sides were ok
I'm not sure why they gave me so much gravy on the side lol
I felt like I was obligated to eat all of it(which I did) :lol:
Next time i'll try the spicy chicken and spaghetti

Last edited:
States are working on a reopen plan, a bunch of medical research companies working on vaccines and treatments, and the governor of the hardest hit state hasn't even officially closed schools for the remainder of the current semester. No shot the country is in quarantine til 2021-22 or that schools won't be back until 2022

When the process of reopening begins, there will still be strict social distance guidelines, mask requirements, no large gatherings, etc and that can last 6-12 months but no way they keep strict regulations til 2022.

Spread of SARS-CoV-2 in the Icelandic Population
Abstract
BACKGROUND

During the current worldwide pandemic, coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) was first diagnosed in Iceland at the end of February. However, data are limited on how SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, enters and spreads in a population.

METHODS
We targeted testing to persons living in Iceland who were at high risk for infection (mainly those who were symptomatic, had recently traveled to high-risk countries, or had contact with infected persons). We also carried out population screening using two strategies: issuing an open invitation to 10,797 persons and sending random invitations to 2283 persons. We sequenced SARS-CoV-2 from 643 samples.

RESULTS
As of April 4, a total of 1221 of 9199 persons (13.3%) who were recruited for targeted testing had positive results for infection with SARS-CoV-2. Of those tested in the general population, 87 (0.8%) in the open-invitation screening and 13 (0.6%) in the random-population screening tested positive for the virus. In total, 6% of the population was screened. Most persons in the targeted-testing group who received positive tests early in the study had recently traveled internationally, in contrast to those who tested positive later in the study. Children under 10 years of age were less likely to receive a positive result than were persons 10 years of age or older, with percentages of 6.7% and 13.7%, respectively, for targeted testing; in the population screening, no child under 10 years of age had a positive result, as compared with 0.8% of those 10 years of age or older. Fewer females than males received positive results both in targeted testing (11.0% vs. 16.7%) and in population screening (0.6% vs. 0.9%). The haplotypes of the sequenced SARS-CoV-2 viruses were diverse and changed over time. The percentage of infected participants that was determined through population screening remained stable for the 20-day duration of screening.

Back
Top Bottom