Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
3F5E1C6B-D688-40A7-9A45-42FD73C2D08C.jpeg

Halting funding the WHO and redirecting all those funds to the CDC or reassembling the pandemic team is the move. The Cheeto in charge is too stupid to understand that though. He’ll probably just redirect the funds to his cronies and children.

Last edited:
Although there is no traffic I'm losing my **** over these drivers who think they're the only ones on the road and I'm not talking about the speeders. Going just as nuts as I would with traffic smh
it's been interesting. the first week, driving was amazing. i think people stayed home unless they needed to go out, so it was really just essential employees on the roads.

then there was a day with good weather, and everyone was out driving. traffic wasn't bad but the drivers were ****. it was painful.

now it has started to balance out and driving is ok but not great despite there not being a rush hour anymore. like you said, it's not even the speeders (funny seeing people slow down near a cop but everyone's still going 15 mph over the speed limit as they pass him). it's just people driving poorly and carelessly.

Trump still claims that China is directly paying the US Treasury for US tariffs on goods imported from China.

Agree that WHO is a puppet for China, and the disproportionate amount the US funds them is out of balance. Yes, it came from Trump but in a vacuum I don't disagree with doing it.

Taiwan tried to warn the WHO on Dec 31st. They continued to downplay and hide things for China

Agree that WHO is a puppet for China, and the disproportionate amount the US funds them is out of balance. Yes, it came from Trump but in a vacuum I don't disagree with doing it.

Taiwan tried to warn the WHO on Dec 31st. They continued to downplay and hide things for China
I think the criticism against the WHO is warranted but Trump sought to mislead and cover up as well. Despite imposing a (flawed) China travel ban in late January, he spent the next month repeatedly lying and misleading the public about the severity of the virus and the government's preparedness.

When asked about his praise for China's transparency, Trump lied and denied he did so. To deflect, he then fabricated a delusion where he took credit for China supposedly sending the US billions of dollars in tariff payments. US tariffs aren't charged to China obviously but Trump has made this false claim numerous times. I don't recall any instance of him telling the truth about how tariffs work and who pays. It's likely he just insisted on lying every single time, though it is also possible he is genuinely too delusional to grasp the concept of tariffs.

Back
Top Bottom