Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most deaths happen a week to three weeks after getting it so if u suspect people went crazy that week check back in two weeks
Ny death toll for the virus was supposed to be around 16k since the added an extra 3k to the death toll were around 14k . Cuomo doing the right thing not paying any attention about trump focus on the reopening he knows the numbers rn ain’t looking good

Understood. They’re saying it was a delay from this weekend/week reporting. They’re still not doing right. :smh:

Experts urge caution when trying to interpret single-day increases or decreases, both because of the wide swings that can come when looking at day-to-day numbers and because of delays in reporting. In Louisiana those delays have been particularly pronounced on weekends, an effect that may have been further exacerbated by Good Friday.

A prepared statement from Gov. John Bel Edwards said not all the deaths occurred in the past 24 hours.

I was planning on social distancing while out in public anyways

just open up the damn golf courses in my state and I would be a happy man. Would play a walking Round by myself daily

I just want the cops in my town to put them rims back on the backboards so I could shoot around for a bit.

I'm down to play horse if someone body wanna hop on any of the other courts and stay there. But I probably won't play any real games until at least next summer:lol:

me when I found out obesity was the leading factor in covid-19 deaths.
Fat_guy_chair_fall.gif

come home to the lifting thread again, it’s not too late.

Although there is no traffic I'm losing my **** over these drivers who think they're the only ones on the road and I'm not talking about the speeders. Going just as nuts as I would with traffic smh
Yeah that happened to me today.. Some damn lady was driving a big truck not in her lane and almost hitting me outta my lane.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom