Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
don’t know if I already asked , but is California still forcing reusable bags ? I believe Minneapolis suspended plastic bag fee and not letting people use reusable bags
All stores I've been to have stopped letting you bring your own bags in and all the considerate ones will bag your stuff and not charge you the bag fee except for, wait for it, Wal-Mart. I will not be shopping at that place while this is happening. If there's a company on this planet that could afford eating this cost it's Wal-Mart. Talk about a big middle finger to the population who needs their low prices the most. Go to hell.

All stores I've been to have stopped letting you bring your own bags in and all the considerate ones will bag your stuff and not charge you the bag fee except for, wait for it, Wal-Mart. I will not be shopping at that place while this is happening. If there's a company on this planet that could afford eating this cost it's Wal-Mart. Talk about a big middle finger to the population who needs their low prices the most. Go to hell.

What state? Not over here. No stupid bag fees. Wally Mart and Sam’s Club still good.

The longer these dumb **** politicians keep politicizing everything the longer we suffer. I wish there was a test of intent - "Are you doing this only for the health and benefit of the nation?" If the results come back as yes then good you keep your seat/job
All this right here. The biggest problem plaguing our entire world today is nobody can accept blame or that they made a mistake anymore. I don't care what your party you are, what your religious belief is, what race you are, what monetary class you are, no one these days can admit if they were wrong and it's literally destroying our country/world. I would have the utmost respect for Trump if he went up there and said, yeah, we made a mistake downplaying this pandemic. But we are all on board now and let's come together to defeat this so we can get our country and world back moving again. Instead he throws tantrums like a petulant child because people aren't praising him for ish he thinks he's doing that helps no one. It's just disgusting to watch and it's really showing the true character of a whole lotta people who thought it would never get exposed.

Dude is Captain America, and turning everybody else Thanos and the Black Order.

It's everyone else's fault, and he's saving the world let him tell it.

Dodging shots from the fake news and uplifting the horribly ravaged country he was given the task of saving while fighting the invisible disease.

Only one man could pull this off and that man is Donald Jenius Trump.

What state? Not over here. No stupid bag fees. Wally Mart and Sam’s Club still good.
The Wal-Mart grocery store in San Diego. She asked if I wanted bags. I said is it free. She said no. I said are you f***king kidding me and put everything in the cart and walked it to my car. I'll put it in bags myself with the bags I have in my trunk and will not be giving that s**t company a dime of my money for a long time coming.

The Wal-Mart grocery store in San Diego. She asked if I wanted bags. I said is it free. She said no. I said are you f***king kidding me and put everything in the cart and walked it to my car. I'll put it in bags myself with the bags I have in my trunk and will not be giving that s**t company a dime of my money for a long time coming.
damn man. Taking a stand!

Low-Income Angelenos Can Apply for Pre-Paid Debit Cards Starting Today

Low-income Los Angeles residents and those whose earnings have fallen during the coronavirus pandemic will be able to apply for prepaid debit cards beginning Tuesday.

The program will provide debit cards with $700, $1,100 or $1,500 to residents with incomes below the federal poverty line prior to the Safer at Home orders or if they've fallen into “deeper hardship” from reduced work hours or income being cut by at least 50%, Mayor Eric Garcetti said Monday during his daily coronavirus briefing.

Who is eligible for Angeleno Card Assistance?
Households must meet all three of the following criteria to be eligible for assistance through the Angeleno Card initiative:

1. Households in the City of Los Angeles;
  2. Households with total annual incomes that fell below the federal poverty level prior to the COVID-19 crisis; and
  3. Households that have fallen into deeper economic hardship during the crisis because at least one household member has lost a job or experienced a reduction in income of at least 50%.

it's beautiful

sk.png

60 C is 140 F

92 C is 197.6 F

SARS-CoV-2: Virus able to survive in 60C temperatures
The virus that causes COVID-19 can survive for long periods at relatively high temperatures, which has implications for researchers.

he coronavirus can survive long exposures to high temperatures, a new peer-reviewed study published on Biorxiv has shown.

Researchers had to bring the temperature to almost boiling point to kill the virus completely.
The finding could have implications for the safety of lab technicians working with the virus.
Most labs use a 60C, hour-long process to deactivate the virus before further processing. But Professor Remi Charrel and colleagues at Aix-Marsellie University in France found that after heating the virus to 60C for an hour it was still able to replicate.
Only heating the virus to 92C for 15 minutes was able to totally kill it.
Gotdamn this **** is not going away. Smh.

Damn, son called the temp RN's clueless. Imagine being that ungrateful. Seems kinda harsh :lol:

I hope they ALL get paid accordingly at some point...but now probably isn't the time to complain about the disparity....especially when these folks are leaving home and traveling to ground zero.

Ungrateful? Not at all, is not on them and I’m not faulting the temp RNs at all, this is an institutional **** up and I’m not really saying what they are earning isn’t what they deserve, but something is really *****ed up when the nurses that have worked at these hospitals and are risking their lives even more are getting 1/3rd of the pay while a temp nurse who is clueless, not because they are not smart but because all hospitals have very different protocols and dynamics, comes in and earns 3x the pay to simply be back up, most of ya aint in a hospital setting, but to give ya some perspective, most temps at my job are only “runners” who run routine bloods and routine cleanings, basically used as CNA’s but getting paid 3-4 times the salary....I’m not a nurse, this is a complaint I’ve heard from full time RNs at my place and it isn’t the temps fault.

I think ksteezy ksteezy is speaking from first hand knowledge. How would some of you feel if you were working harder, putting up with the same risk and making far less than a counterpart?

And I've talked to a travel RN who went, she did it for the check not nobility. You dudes need to chill with the judgement sometimes

Dude is on the front line speaking from his perspective.

These clowns are absolutely blinded by their biased perspective on how the viewed me as a poster on these forums for years to ever simply read what I’m posting and understand....right of the bat jumped to the conclusion that I’m ****ting on the temp RNs when what I’m actually doing is exposing how *****d up the system is.

I'm a little skeptical (with Whole Foods at least). A bunch of things are out in the store but supposedly I can get them online with Amazon? I want to try it just to confirm but it seems odd.

Never had an issue. Sometimes stuff sells out by the time your shopper gets it. If so, they will substitute and message you or you can opt to not do it. I think the availability coincides with shipments. It’s pretty real time, I will load my cart and keep looking for delivery windows and sometimes stuff disappears from my cart. Been using since before the Rona. It’s truly a god send. Been hitting the workers with large tips cuz I’m straight on going out in public anymore.
Amazon fresh? Is that what you use?

Yeah fresh and Whole Foods.

As an rn, I don't begrudge temp rns the money. If they were at my job, I'd welcome them. I've been asked to do more ot than I'm used to doing. I don't want to work at the hospital more than I have to, I'd be happy to let them take those shifts 🤣

What if you as a home RN are being handed 3-4 temp agency RNs to hold their hand while they get acclimated, yet your liscence is still being the one held accountable for any **** ups? They now stretch a 20 bed icu to 2 home RNs and they repurpose the rest of your home colleagues elsewhere while they hand you temp RNs to lend you a had....at least for the next 2-3 weeks until these RNs get acclimated this is actually putting far more work on your plate...far more stress, far more risk, all while you make 1/3rd the pay....

but IM UNGRATEFUL.....lmfao

This thing is the Incredible Hulk of diseases...
It’s terrible, but it could be a lot worse FR. There’s still a lot scientists need to learn and I’m just hoping they don’t find that humans build no immunity and can be reinfected or that it remains dormant and can be “reactivated” like some other viruses. Now that would be terrifying, but if Magic can beat HIV I have faith these scientists will find a cure!

It’s terrible, but it could be a lot worse FR. There’s still a lot scientists need to learn and I’m just hoping they don’t find that humans build no immunity and can be reinfected or that it remains dormant and can be “reactivated” like some other viruses. Now that would be terrifying, but if Magic can beat HIV I have faith these scientists will find a cure!
Magic beat HIV?

Bro.. wtf

They "think" it might be faulty tests but let's go there for a second. What if we dont build up immunity upon recovering from this virus?

What then?

As more info comes out (particularly the article about researchers having to bring the virus to boiling point to kill it) the more this thing is starting to take on an even more monstrous insurmountable profile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom