Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro.. wtf

They "think" it might be faulty tests but let's go there for a second. What if we dont build up immunity upon recovering from this virus?

What then?

As more info comes out (particularly the article about researchers having to bring the virus to boiling point to kill it) the more this thing is starting to take on an even more monstrous insurmountable profile
I remember reading somewhere scientists were having a hard time finding antibodies in recovered patients, so it might be most people won't get passive immunity?

Anyone have update info?

Bro.. wtf

They "think" it might be faulty tests but let's go there for a second. What if we dont build up immunity upon recovering from this virus?

What then?

As more info comes out (particularly the article about researchers having to bring the virus to boiling point to kill it) the more this thing is starting to take on an even more monstrous insurmountable profile
Truly terrifying. I gotta know how long these reinfected people were clear and whether they actually had severe symptoms both times. I remember they said if you didn’t get a severe case of chickenpox as a kid you didn’t build immunity and could get it again, so perhaps if you have a mild or asymptomatic case, you’re more at risk to get it again? Insanity...

When asked about his praise for China's transparency, Trump lied and denied he did so. To deflect, he then fabricated a delusion where he took credit for China supposedly sending the US billions of dollars in tariff payments. US tariffs aren't charged to China obviously but Trump has made this false claim numerous times. I don't recall any instance of him telling the truth about how tariffs work and who pays. It's likely he just insisted on lying every single time, though it is also possible he is genuinely too delusional to grasp the concept of tariffs.

He genuinely did the same things he's accusing the WHO of.

Screenshot_20200414_204438.jpg

Magic beat HIV?
my former boss been living with HIV for 30+ yrs. he does take quite of bit of pills on a daily basis, but overall, he is doing well
survival rate definitely improved over the years to where the avg life expectancy is a bit over 70 and if medication is taken early, closer to 80

I thought it said if you get it and recover it damaged your lungs so bad they will never recover? If you get it a 2nd time it’s basically a wrap huh?

What if you as a home RN are being handed 3-4 temp agency RNs to hold their hand while they get acclimated, yet your liscence is still being the one held accountable for any **** ups? They now stretch a 20 bed icu to 2 home RNs and they repurpose the rest of your home colleagues elsewhere while they hand you temp RNs to lend you a had....at least for the next 2-3 weeks until these RNs get acclimated this is actually putting far more work on your plate...far more stress, far more risk, all while you make 1/3rd the pay....

but IM UNGRATEFUL.....lmfao
Those rns that you're supervising relieved the rns working the previous shift so those rns can get some rest

If the temp rns are really slowing you down like that, let them sit in a corner and go on niketalk while you do your thing.

Went to Flushing BJs early yesterday, lots ot Scott TP which I haven't seen in well over a month. But too many people inside. Looks like they weren't even enforcing the 8-9am hour for seniors. BJs staff were constantly telling people to socially distance. By the time I got out, there was a line outside of the store. And that particular BJs is located inside a mall parking lot so there's limited space. Social Distancing until 2022 is not viable for NYC.

I was reading through Bill Gates Instagram comments, and it's a big mess right now.
You inspired me to take a leak. Wow. Speechless. What is going on here? I’ve seen lots of “conspiracy reports” suggesting his fingerprints could be on the corona outbreak but I didn’t think it was picking up that kind of steam.

Those rns that you're supervising relieved the rns working the previous shift so those rns can get some rest

If the temp rns are really slowing you down like that, let them sit in a corner and go on niketalk while you do your thing.

I’m not an RN, I’m relaying the complaints I hear from my fellow coworkers who are RNs if you can’t see how any of them can find an issue with getting shafted, than that’s I don’t know what else to say....my issue isn’t with the temps at all and neither is theirs....but these hospitals better start taking care of the home team

Went to Flushing BJs early yesterday, lots ot Scott TP which I haven't seen in well over a month. But too many people inside. Looks like they weren't even enforcing the 8-9am hour for seniors. BJs staff were constantly telling people to socially distance. By the time I got out, there was a line outside of the store. And that particular BJs is located inside a mall parking lot so there's limited space. Social Distancing until 2022 is not viable for NYC.
What time did you go? This was my go to spot but don’t have access to a car anymore. Last time I went was early March and did a big buy which has lasted me until now.
That time I went at 8 am when they open and got in right away. I’m guessing nowadays there’s a line already before opening.
Really good spot. Was it crowded inside?

I’m not an RN, I’m relaying the complaints I hear from my fellow coworkers who are RNs if you can’t see how any of them can find an issue with getting shafted, than that’s I don’t know what else to say....my issue isn’t with the temps at all and neither is theirs....but these hospitals better start taking care of the home team
It's either you want to be able to go home or you want to work all those extra hours in an increasingly covid infested environment for more moolah

Can't really have both.

The rns who are complaining about the temps... If they're really that hot and bothered about the pay they should just tell management to send the temps home so they can work all their hours.

Last edited:
It's either you want to be able to go home or you want to work all those extra hours in an increasingly covid infested environment for more moolah

Can't really have both.

The rns who are complaining about the temps... If they're really that hot and bothered about the pay they should just tell management to send the temps home so they can work all their hours.

Completely missing the point, no one is complaining about the temps, the issue is with the hospital not really taking care of their home team, how is that unclear to some of you :lol:

if the hospital can afford to pay temp RNs 3x the salary of a home RN, I’m not sure why it’s been over a month and they can properly compensate their own....that doesn’t mean working them unlimited hours for their earn.

I was reading through Bill Gates Instagram comments, and it's a big mess right now.

You inspired me to take a leak. Wow. Speechless. What is going on here? I’ve seen lots of “conspiracy reports” suggesting his fingerprints could be on the corona outbreak but I didn’t think it was picking up that kind of steam.

The consistency of comments is crazy.
So basically people are saying he's using global vaccines for population control?

Last edited:
In California we're going to start to ease back in here starting May, I ordered some supplements.. :lol: (Vitamin C, D, zinc, Echinacea)

Seems inevitable majority of us will get it (if not already?) even with social distancing/masks/gloves etc.

What time did you go? This was my go to spot but don’t have access to a car anymore. Last time I went was early March and did a big buy which has lasted me until now.
That time I went at 8 am when they open and got in right away. I’m guessing nowadays there’s a line already before opening.
Really good spot. Was it crowded inside?

Around 9am on the dot, when the store opens for everyone. There wasn't a line to get in at that time, but the store seemed fairly crowded with people of all ages already inside which tells me that they were letting everyone in early (8am-9am is supposed to be for people 60 and older as of March 22nd). Maybe that has to do with the fact that it rained all day on Monday and Sunday the store was closed on account of Easter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom