Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
idiots temping vendors with a meat temping gun. But not customers that would be rediculous. And don’t give your employees masks. Or PTO. That would be asinine.

The only place I've been really comfortable to shop at recently has been HMart. In a way the racism helped because its mostly been asians who shop there all wearing masks and not making a big deal about it or making comments about it the line to get in is the most organized, offering people hand sanitizer and preparing carts for you. All employees getting their temp taken before they clock in and all receiving a mask as they clock in, even some having face shields. Meanwhile down the street at walmart and costco...yeah nah.

fj8lxw091xs41.png

The only place I've been really comfortable to shop at recently has been HMart. In a way the racism helped because its mostly been asians who shop there all wearing masks and not making a big deal about it or making comments about it the line to get in is the most organized, offering people hand sanitizer and preparing carts for you. All employees getting their temp taken before they clock in and all receiving a mask as they clock in, even some having face shields. Meanwhile down the street at walmart and costco...yeah nah.

The HMart in NJ is closed indefinitely because a cashier died of COVID 2 weeks ago. Authorities are worried of community spread.

Well i just had jollibee's
I got the 3pc original chicken with mashed potatoes and corn
The chicken was alright and the sides were ok
I'm not sure why they gave me so much gravy on the side lol
I felt like I was obligated to eat all of it(which I did) :lol:
Next time i'll try the spicy chicken and spaghetti
i tried jollibees in dubai and it tasted better. not sure if it is because the meat is 'halal' or what but it definitely had a more flavorful taste. even churches and popeyes was considerably up a notch :nerd:

Last edited:
Abbott Labs Has Launched A Third COVID-19 Test That Is A Lab Based Antibody Test Which Will Be Shipping In The US Starting Thursday

Abbott has continued to expand accessibility to our COVID-19 tests by ramping up production and shipping to more customers, helping healthcare providers on the front lines.

Here’s an update:

ID NOW – Our rapid, portable testing instrument used in urgent care clinics, hospital emergency departments, and physicians' offices

• Through Saturday, April 11, we have shipped 566,000 of our rapid ID NOW tests to all 50 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Pacific Islands. The majority of these tests have been sent to outbreak hotspots and we've asked that customers prioritize frontline health care workers and first responders.
  • We're currently manufacturing 50,000 tests per day, plan to increase ID NOW manufacturing capacity to 2 million tests a month by June and are working to expand beyond that.
m2000 – Our large, high-volume laboratory instrument

• We have shipped more than 1 million tests to customers across the U.S. We're also shipping these tests to customers throughout the world.
  • There are approximately 200 m2000 instruments in hospital, academic center and reference labs throughout the U.S.

Fujifilm Accelerates Production Of Avigan Tablet For COVID-19

Fujifilm accelerates production of its influenza antiviral drug “Avigan® Tablet” for COVID-19
Apr 15, 2020

TOKYO, April 15, 2020 ― FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has announced that it has expanded its manufacturing capacity at FUJIFILM Toyama Chemical Co., Ltd. to significantly increase production of its influenza antiviral drug “Avigan® Tablet” (generic name: favipiravir) for treating patients with COVID-19.

Back
Top Bottom