Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ungrateful? Not at all, is not on them and I’m not faulting the temp RNs at all, this is an institutional **** up and I’m not really saying what they are earning isn’t what they deserve, but something is really *****ed up when the nurses that have worked at these hospitals and are risking their lives even more are getting 1/3rd of the pay while a temp nurse who is clueless, not because they are not smart but because all hospitals have very different protocols and dynamics, comes in and earns 3x the pay to simply be back up, most of ya aint in a hospital setting, but to give ya some perspective, most temps at my job are only “runners” who run routine bloods and routine cleanings, basically used as CNA’s but getting paid 3-4 times the salary....I’m not a nurse, this is a complaint I’ve heard from full time RNs at my place and it isn’t the temps fault.

Thanks for the perspective, and for doing what you do. Sounds even more chaotic than I imagined.

I've sort of intentionally been avoiding the images from the hospitals so I don't really know what it's like.

93006701_10215736482914842_374782136193908736_n.jpg

looks like the site is being slammed right now.
If its anything like the regular tracking the IRS provides it should be pretty accurate. Wife and i received our stimulus funds this am via direct deposit.

In California we're going to start to ease back in here starting May, I ordered some supplements.. :lol: (Vitamin C, D, zinc, Echinacea)

Seems inevitable majority of us will get it (if not already?) even with social distancing/masks/gloves etc.
we are? Is that what you took from the Gov briefing? I took the complete opposite opinion

Around 9am on the dot, when the store opens for everyone. There wasn't a line to get in at that time, but the store seemed fairly crowded with people of all ages already inside which tells me that they were letting everyone in early (8am-9am is supposed to be for people 60 and older as of March 22nd). Maybe that has to do with the fact that it rained all day on Monday and Sunday the store was closed on account of Easter.
Were there any social distancing measures enforced inside? Sometimes i think these big box stores are more dangerous to go to because of crowds than the regular supermarkets

Were there any social distancing measures enforced inside? Sometimes i think these big box stores are more dangerous to go to because of crowds than the regular supermarkets

Workers were constantly yelling at people to socially distance themselves but a lot of people weren’t listening. Even I had to bark on a couple who were too close. But again, it’s possible that the crowd increase might have been partly due to the fact that BJs was closed on Easter and Monday was a downpour. My previous trip to BJs two weeks ago wasn’t as crowded.

I can’t with people from my State on Facebook.

8AE76A5E-A378-4254-A409-B034D207BF2D.png

9C3758AA-A8F8-492A-8187-C3BB4EBC0FC2.png

8DF77BB0-2B93-4C2C-A07C-22E0A8E804D5.png

“Seeds are essential” 😭

Again.

I’m really curious. Have you read up on what exactly her executive order details? You don’t see any problems with some of those measures? If they actually make sense?
Serious question. Very interesting news reads. Personally feel she’s also trying to stand out as a long shot on short list for number two spot on Dem ticket.

So if I’m shopping say Walmart and want to buy a plant, bug spray or a can of paint to work at home, store can’t sell those items to me. How does that make sense? Read she finally said today baby items now on essential list.
Since stuck at home, want to leave and stay for weekend at cabin, fishing she says No. How does that make sense?
Since stuck at home, can’t visit next door neighbor to drink a beer and shoot the stuff on porch, visit parents to see if okay, babysit kids so family can go work, she says No. How does that make sense?

Might want to check and see if you’re not breaking “the law” in some way. Just saying.

Ahh bit of good news. Looks like my uncle beat covid. I didn't even know he had it.

He had fever, body aches, diarrhea. He didn't really have the shortness of breath.

He had the body aches for a week and he was still working 16 hours a day for 5 days. What a trooper.

I'm crossing fingers that should my parents ever contract covid that they can shake it off the same way.

Why hasn't America been further along with testing? WHO offered countries testing that it developed but America declined and decided to develop our own - the early batches of our testing have been proven to be faulty. :sick::smh:

Ahh bit of good news. Looks like my uncle beat covid. I didn't even know he had it.

He had fever, body aches, diarrhea. He didn't really have the shortness of breath.

He had the body aches for a week and he was still working 16 hours a day for 5 days. What a trooper.

I'm crossing fingers that should my parents ever contract covid that they can shake it off the same way.

Can he share his process?

Mentally, eating habits, exercise. Etc?

Can he share his process?

Mentally, eating habits, exercise. Etc?
I'd say he's moderately fit for an old guy. I wouldn't call him fat. He don't really have the time to exercise. He works 16 hours every single day except for one day, and that one day a week he just sleeps.

After he got symptomatic with covid he tried doing the same thing but found on the 6th day he was too tired, and that's when he got tested.

His diet I don't think is anything special except that he is careful not to overeat.

Back in the day he was a fit dude and liked to work out but these days he works so much.

Back
Top Bottom