Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had to go into work today...

This dude cut his own hair. Dude gave himself a mushroom cut. Ive been laughing for the past 20min
So this next guy walks in and says how does your hair look the same after like a month. I said i cut my own hair.

He said oh wow, hes been looking bummy. I asked him how much he pays usually he saif 30, i said ill cut it for 15. Gonna give dude a bowl cut for $15 😂

I'd say he's moderately fit for an old guy. I wouldn't call him fat. He don't really have the time to exercise. He works 16 hours every single day except for one day, and that one day a week he just sleeps.

After he got symptomatic with covid he tried doing the same thing but found on the 6th day he was too tired, and that's when he got tested.

His diet I don't think is anything special except that he is careful not to overeat.

Back in the day he was a fit dude and liked to work out but these days he works so much.

His fitness history may be a breakthrough.

ITALY REPORTS 2,667 NEW VIRUS INFECTIONS, LOWEST IN 4 1/2 WEEKS
ITALY REPORTS 165,155 TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES, 21,645 DEATHS
ITALY HAS 2,667 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES, VS 2,972 TUESDAY
ITALY HAS 578 NEW DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS VS 602 TUESDAY

vhi5t1zwwxs41.png

Who goes to Whole Foods “every day”?
Put a d*mn mask on and some gloves.
You don’t have a super power.

Candace Owen is one of the most unbearable deplorable people who's made a living in the social media era. Truly a sell out to her own people. Disgusting.
She's hooked to that sick feeling of white people approving her because "she's not like the other ones".
A lot of immigrants did this when they were children to fit in and be liked. This dummie still doing it and it's become her identity.

For those who haven't got their stimulus checks yet but expecting to:

You may need to update your direct deposit even if you've used it for taxes in 2018 and 2019. I've only ever used DD to do my taxes but for some reason they didnt have my info. Funny how quickly and efficiently it works when they take your money

For those who haven't got their stimulus checks yet but expecting to:

You may need to update your direct deposit even if you've used it for taxes in 2018 and 2019. I've only ever used DD to do my taxes but for some reason they didnt have my info. Funny how quickly and efficiently it works when they take your money

anyone else getting the “payment status not available” when they enter their info?

anyone else getting the “payment status not available” when they enter their info?
Not when I went there this morning. The site is down now.
Just double check your full name and middle name are included, as well as address and the exact adjust gross income are all correct.
Hope it works for you soon

Back
Top Bottom