Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
they should do that no questions asked for all persons that files any form of taxes with a Social Security card or Individual Tax ID

b3rzgoukeys41.jpg

So this next guy walks in and says how does your hair look the same after like a month. I said i cut my own hair.

He said oh wow, hes been looking bummy. I asked him how much he pays usually he saif 30, i said ill cut it for 15. Gonna give dude a bowl cut for $15 😂

Just put ahat on em and shave around that bitxh.
Charge em 20

Reading Bill Gates insta comments....

There are a lot more dumb people out there than I really thought.

We are gonna be back in this same situation every decade because people think they are really going part of some new world order. More evidence that vaccines work than some random illuminati..but I digress.

Can't fix stupid.

Anybody living alone during this entire self-isolation period?
I'm introverted by nature so I kind of enjoy it, but what are yall doing to keep yourselves busy?
I was WFH and that would take up most my day. But I got laid off yesterday so that all changes.
Going to be doing home work outs, FaceTiming at least two people a day. Learning a new skill for a career change and watching A LOT of wrestling.

752 dead in New York 2k new hospitalized total of 18k in the hospitals

752 is a high number. It’s what I suspected.
They cane out last week saying hospitalizations are down and tried to play it off as that we’re peaking and on our way to recovery when in reality hospitalizations are down because people hospitalized are dying and others aren’t being brought in because they’re dying at home while all the beds were full

Back
Top Bottom