Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update on my Bro, Sis and mom that had it. They're all recovered. The worse my mom had was really bad body aches, muscles tightening and diarrhea. My Sis, was shortness of breath. My Bro got it the worse. He tried to go for a simples walk and after 5mins felt like he was having an asthma attack and was dieing. Couldn't keep any food or fluids down. He went to a field hospital where they gave him meds to keep food down and a nebulizer. All in all, they're all feeling better and seemed to have beat this damn thing. Can't wait till this damn thing is over so we can get together as a family again.

Update on my Bro, Sis and mom that had it. They're all recovered. The worse my mom had was really bad body aches, muscles tightening and diarrhea. My Sis, was shortness of breath. My Bro got it the worse. He tried to go for a simples walk and after 5mins felt like he was having an asthma attack and was dieing. Couldn't keep any food or fluids down. He went to a field hospital where they gave him meds to keep food down and a nebulizer. All in all, they're all feeling better and seemed to have beat this damn thing. Can't wait till this damn thing is over so we can get together as a family again.
Fantastic news. Now tell your bro to hop on a treadmill instead of outdoors.

Stimulus intended to help coronavirus-ravaged small businesses instead rewarding hedge funds, brokerages
Officials at several large banks are concerned about the potential for class warfare

I'm sure there are people that react to the seasonal flu differently, but there's way more predictability with the flu.

I'm referring to people are also asymptomatic with the seasonal flu and just have the ability to spread it. I never knew that before this.

this should have happened weeks ago

reminds me of when the travel ban should have stopped travel coming from europe but didn’t only when it was too late

Last edited:
this should have happened weeks ago

reminds me of when the travel ban should have stopped in europe but didn’t only when it was too late

So you close the subways for one week and then what? What is one week going to do when you still don't have the testing capacity, contact tracing and will not have a vaccine for at least a year from now.

Estimating the COVID-19 Infection Rate: Anatomy of an Inference Problem
Charles F. Manski Department of Economics and Institute for Policy Research, Northwestern University and Francesca Molinari Department of Economics, Cornell University

Abstract

As a consequence of missing data on tests for infection and imperfect accuracy of tests, reported rates of population infection by the SARS CoV-2 virus are lower than actual rates of infection. Hence, reported rates of severe illness conditional on infection are higher than actual rates. Understanding the time path of the COVID-19 pandemic has been hampered by the absence of bounds on infection rates that are credible and informative. This paper explains the logical problem of bounding these rates and reports illustrative findings, using data from Illinois, New York, and Italy. We combine the data with assumptions on the infection rate in the untested population and on the accuracy of the tests that appear credible in the current context. We find that the infection rate might be substantially higher than reported. We also find that the infection fatality rate in Italy is substantially lower than reported.

So you close the subways for one week and then what? What is one week going to do when you still don't have the testing capacity, contact tracing and will not have a vaccine for at least a year from now.

your right one week is not enough
the subways need to be closed for a lot longer
contact Tracing at this point I believe can’t be done too many people have it in the 5 Boros of nyc

if it takes a year then that’s what it takes to shut the subway down Before we can get a vaccine that might or might not work too many people are sick or Dying there’s no easy solution to this

there are also a lot of homeless people sleeping on the Subway now
I’m sure a lot of them are carriers

also with the Hundreds of thousands of people Who use the Subway and buses Everyday thats what caused this to explode in nyc

Last edited:
contact Tracing at this point I believe can’t be done too many people have it in the 5 Boros of nyc

if it takes a year then that’s what it takes to shut the subway down Before we can get a vaccine that might or might not work too many people are sick or Dying there’s no easy solution to this

also with the Hundreds of thousands of people Who use the Subway and buses Everyday thats what caused this to explode in nyc

Just to let you know, I agree that the packed subways and buses most likely contributed to the rapid spread of Covid in NY and other cities, but it would be very difficult to implement a shut down of all public transportation in a city like NY for an entire year.

Just to let you know, I agree that the packed subways and buses most likely contributed to the rapid spread of Covid in NY and other cities, but it would be very difficult to implement a shut down of all public transportation in a city like NY for an entire year.

I agree with you but something needs to be done more then it has been
i wish we had the answer

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nick-cordero-coronavirus-leg-amputation_n_5e9c3732c5b6ea335d5d1f0a

this mans life will never be the same as hundreds of thousands of others across the world

I'm referring to people are also asymptomatic with the seasonal flu and just have the ability to spread it. I never knew that before this.
Don’t worry you are far from the only one. That’s why I never got why some people are acting like they’re all medical professionals when some say the flu is similar and nobody was as concerned. It’s not even a conspiracy for me but to get folks to look at how easily people can be made to care about things you didn’t before.

Nyc especially cannot lay still. Never. It'll breakdown with the quickness.

Nyc especially cannot lay still. Never. It'll breakdown with the quickness.

nyc is slowly breaking down right now and even considering to opening up the city in the middle of May is a big mistake

Something needs to be done with the subways and I believe New York City needs to stay shut down at least the end or the middle or the summer
there is no easy answer and no one's gonna listen to a couple of Nike talkers

Last edited:
so I got approved for unemployment insurance... $618 a week before taxes, but I'm supposed to get an extra $600 on top of that?

nyc is slowly breaking down right now and even considering to opening up the city in the middle of May is a big mistake

Something needs to be done with the subways and I believe New York City need to stat shut down at least to either the end or the middle or the summer
there is no easy answer and no one‘s gonna listen to a couple of Nike talkers
Think theyll listen? NYC stubborn af, I have to say. Maybe throw in the National guard full-time or the like.

Stimulus intended to help coronavirus-ravaged small businesses instead rewarding hedge funds, brokerages
Officials at several large banks are concerned about the potential for class warfare
So... let me get this straight. Banks are worried they are going to get regulated, because financial industry is pillaging the stimulus meant for small businesses?

How will essential workers like healthcare and government get to work? Public transport is vital, if you shut it down NYC is done. Not possible.

Back
Top Bottom