Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How will essential workers like healthcare and government get to work? Public transport is vital, if you shut it down NYC is done. Not possible.

i thought about that i don't have an answer
but the subways are a breeding ground for this virus

if anyone here is in NYS this website gives you a breakdown of cases throughout the NY tristate area
i dont think i posted this before

this website is by zip code

i'm sure other states have the same thing

Last edited:

DR BIRX SAYS IT’S NOT KNOWN FOR SURE IF CORONAVIRUS ANTIBODIES PROVIDE IMMUNITY TO COVID-19. SAYS MOST INFECTIOUS DISEASE ANTIBODIES EXCEPT HIV PROVIDE IMMUNITY AND IF THAT’S THE CASE IN CORONAVIRUS, SHE SAYS IT’S NOT KNOWN HOW LONG THE IMMUNITY LASTS.

talking about smoking i gave up pot cold turkey on march 9th at least for the time being after the mayor of nyc said it's a good to stop smoking

but the damage i already did to myself has already been done i been smoking blunts for too long

Last edited:

talking about smoking i gave up pot cold turkey on march 9th at least for the time being after the mayor of nyc said it's a good to stop smoking

but the damage i already did to myself has already been done been smoking blunts for too long
wut damage

You really stopped because the mayor said it's a good idea

wut

The article says it is 2% of recovered patients who tested positive again. It just seems like it takes a long time to clear the virus. It's also possible that it finds a reservoir in the body and can hang out there for days or weeks. It's not great news but if it really is only 2% that means most people are ok once they clear the virus.

wut damage

You really stopped because the mayor said it's a good idea

wut

yes i did and i was a heavy smoker
if you smoke anything it does damage to your body but if you catch the coronavirus and smoke your dead
so i figured this ia a good time to give smoking a break or maybe give it up completely

believe me their is nothing more then i would like to do then light up right now
but i'm not

Last edited:
The article says it is 2% of recovered patients who tested positive again. It just seems like it takes a long time to clear the virus. It's also possible that it finds a reservoir in the body and can hang out there for days or weeks. It's not great news but if it really is only 2% that means most people are ok once they clear the virus.

if a patient can fight it once their better
don't forget no one knows anything about this fully
i read a while back it stays in your system for up to 45 days if your cured but i think your body's never fully recovered
i hope i'm wrong

if a patient can fight it once their better
don't forget no one knows anything about this fully
i read a while back it stays in your system for up to 45 days if your cured but i think your body's never fully recovered
i hope i'm wrong
Yeah there's still a lot we don't understand.

I read an article yesterday that made a good point. These harsh lockdowns now are good because it buys us time to understand the disease better. A patient with Covid-19 a year from now should be easier to treat and manage than a patient who gets it now. So that's why even if we overreact with lockdowns for this initial phase it is still a smart move.

yes i did and i was a heavy smoker
if you smoke anything it does damage to your body but if you catch the coronavirus and smoke your dead
so i figured this ia a good time to give smoking a break or maybe give it up completely

believe me their is nothing more then i would like to do then light up right now
but i'm not
Damb. Didn't realize weed could compromise you like that. I don't smoke but yeah

How does coronavirus kill? Clinicians trace a ferocious rampage through the body, from brain to toes
Great article. Anyone with a science or medical background should read, and anyone else who is interested should read it too. It breaks down what we know so far about how the virus attacks the body and why it can manifest in so many different ways. E everysingletime was asking about this yesterday. Short answer is there's still a lot we don't know.

l5xksbed1nt41.jpg

I was wondering the same.

Our "freedom" might be a gift and a curse. They were saying that early.

It's easier for these other countries to say, stay your *** in the house.

I believe the same things going on all over Europe beside Sweden
some places in Europe I think have opened up some things
but not 100% sure
Anyone in the NYC area notice all the helicopters at night? Happens almost everyday. I couldn’t find any info on it.

Haven’t noticed that
where in New York do you live

it might have to do with crime as there has been a lot going on lately

Back
Top Bottom