Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Numbers still going up at an increasing rate in Ontario

634 new cases today

seems to be ravaging old folk homes and special care facilities

Here in Colorado about half of the deaths have come from these same facilities.

My girl works in this industry but we made the choice to keep her home a month ago. F all that. Gotta be smart over everything.

170q7wu5mju41.jpg

Why are nursing homes so susceptible?

Forgive my ignorance if stupid question.

elderly are already high risk and it’s not like a hospital where caretakers are used to keeping a sterile environment, so they’re often transporting germs from one room to the next, into common areas, etc. Basically, all the most high risk individuals with many comorbidities under one roof in close contact makes for rapid spread among the most vulnerable.

Why are nursing homes so susceptible?

Forgive my ignorance if stupid question.
If we are talking about the spread, my guess is the workers.

These people need care, so one worker comes in with it they will infect a couple residents and a coworker, then the coworkers infects a couple people, and so on. People can't hunker down in their rooms because they need care from the workers, and the workers transport the infection all over the place.

your right about that

Crazy

Bet most of them are asymptomatic or immune tho. Their immune systems deal with alot (as they themselves do) on a normal day.... Just regular people with nowhere to go. Sad.

Crazy

Bet most of them are asymptomatic or immune tho. Their immune systems deal with alot (as they themselves do) on a normal day.... Just regular people with nowhere to go. Sad.

I could see the asymptomatic part but I can’t see them being immune to the virus.
I don’t know dude i could be wrong but if a homeless person has corona and say their sleeping on the street or sleeping in a subway car and people come in contact with then I could see them being a Super spreader by people walking by them in the street Even though there’s a quarantine going on and a lot of people are not in the streets or sitting near then in the subway but the subways are still open so that’s a major problem.
they have no place to go if they need to quarantine even though New York City is giving some homeless people rooms in hotels.

If anybody knows the answer please fill me in I’m curious about this

Last edited:
I read some an article from some California newspaper saying they tested a whole homeless shelter and everybody was positive, and also, asymptomatic.

Someone posted it the other day.

This was in SF

Also, when do certain states and counties start restricting outdoor exercise? some of these dummies in SF with no mask, spitting and breathing heavily on their runs.

Back
Top Bottom