Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cmon don’t you think it’s a little early for that? Give him a chance. What do you have to lose? He didn’t run as a politician

This pandemic really showed me how dumb some of these politicians are mayor of Las Vegas has to go to give that type of interview you would think she’s on drugs . Never been that into politics but bro some of these people are greedy ****s .

I believe he truly doesn't want to be re-elected and he can only achieve that by killing his supporters. First he tells them to break quarantine and now he wants to inject them with poison. I've never seen a person hate their job this much.

probably didn’t want it in the first place and just wanted to come close to winning but Hilary **** the bed so much he had to take it :lol:

I believe he truly doesn't want to be re-elected and he can only achieve that by killing his supporters. First he tells them to break quarantine and now he wants to inject them with poison. I've never seen a person hate their job this much.
This reminds me of the South Park episode where they keep trying to lose their baseball games so that they don't have to play baseball all summer, but the harder they try to lose the more they win.

Just picked one up, says it won’t ship until “June 1st or before”

https://wutangclan.com/collections/classic-logo/products/logo-mask

85591845-3030-42A2-BF2C-E504A85CDA83.png

Michigan about to extend stay at home til middle of may tomorrow

might not be going back to work til may 18 now :lol: :smh:

So that may bring the death rate down to normal levels, right? I mentioned this months ago. I bet millions of us had this. It's finally gaining traction.

Millions have mono and herpes on the humble too. I still don't want that **** lol

So that may bring the death rate down to normal levels, right? I mentioned this months ago. I bet millions of us had this. It's finally gaining traction.
It puts the death rate around 1%, which is, yes, what the initial numbers (pre-Italy) were indicating. It still puts it at 10x more deadly than the seasonal flu, which is in line with the initial indications.

hawaii is already on lockdown until the end of may. pisses me off that we still have tourists coming in on cheap flights and breaking quarantine. financially, i’m in good shape and especially since i’m still working but to make such a projection to shut down that long seems like a reach to me. i think they should reassess every 2 weeks. my fam will be staying inside though.

one stupid thing that i did recently was listening to them talk about on npr, while i was driving, was the loss of smell and i was thinking that i’m not sure if my sense of smell is working so i grabbed the closest thing in my car - my hand sanitizer. i crack it open and couldn’t really smell so i gave it a slight squeeze and ended up going into my eye. i did a little swerve and i def could smell that **** on my face. i had to give myself some of this 🤦🏻‍♂️ :smh:

Last edited:
hawaii is already on lockdown until the end of may. pisses me off that we still have tourists coming in on cheap flights and breaking quarantine. financially, i’m in good shape and especially since i’m still working but to make such a projection to shut down that long seems like a reach to me. i think they should reassess every 2 weeks. my fam will be staying inside though.

one stupid thing that i did recently was listening to them talk about npr, while i was driving, about that loss of smell and i was thinking that i’m not sure if my sense of smell is working so i grabbed the closest thing in my car - my hand sanitizer. i crack it open and couldn’t really smell so i gave it a slight squeeze and ended up going into my eye. i did a little swerve and i def could smell that **** on my face. i had to give myself some of this 🤦🏻‍♂️ :smh:
Lol.

No joke, sometimes I'm worried I can't smell anything and I be sniffing something extra hard and then relaxing when I can smell it

Back
Top Bottom