Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if 'rona leaked from a lab but at the same rate how in the world does something like that happen? It didn't just grow legs, fake security measures and walk out.

In regards to savings, and I can't remember the exact percentage but something like 60 or 70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck so a good portion of American's don't have a six month nest egg to fall back on.

This is something that I wish I had learned earlier in my life and I encourage ALL NT'ers to study and understand how true financial security works.

If it leaked from a lab then there would have to be a countermeasure in that same lab. I would hope if someone is crazy enough to bioengineer a pre-existing disease into something more vicious there would be a vaccine to go along with it.

They don't, as that is the nature of their work... supposedly.

I don’t watch television or cable tv....did the news channels announce something about food supplies in California??

Reason I ask is because the line to enter Costco is so long it reached the front of my window. Folks keep lining up and hear cart after cart. Haven’t seen this since the toilet paper fiasco a month back. Got to be 400 people out there.

I don’t watch television or cable tv....did the news channels announce something about food supplies in California??

Reason I ask is because the line to enter Costco is so long it reached the front of my window. Folks keep lining up and hear cart after cart. Haven’t seen this since the toilet paper fiasco a month back. Got to be 400 people out there.
Gonna give a heads up to the gf to reconsider going this morning. Smh.

Also, Costco along with other Stores is letting in a fraction of people into the stores for social distancing.

Yea they did

E everysingletime

Followup to what we were talking about previous page:
Las Vegas man in need of transplant didn’t have COVID-19, ‘but it killed him’

“But his appointment never happened. Because of the pandemic, California hospitals were prohibited from performing elective procedures...”

Prelim for double lung transplant shouldn’t have been postponed.

Edit:
Test delays

Cancer screenings plummet in US amid coronavirus pandemic: report

https://www.foxnews.com/health/canc...lummet-in-us-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-report

Wouldn’t totally discount everything the Doctor is saying. He’s pointing out actual numbers based on experience at his hospital location. Shouldn’t restrict other hospital care functions and unintentionally preventing, scaring other patients seeking treatment. Questions should be asked.
Here’s other articles on same topic.

I was kinda focusing on the fact he was talking about how some states have restricted certain hospital healthcare functions thus indirectly affecting patients who need/seek other treatments. Scaring the total heck out of some people who need medical attention for other needs. The question of reopening things will be much more complicated.

There has to be some method to the madness. Not going to be an immediate free for all. So if NY Guv is talking some measured relief then he must be seeing progress. Be interesting to see what actual plans develop. No doubt individual precautions still must be primary defense.

Last edited:
rnjuym9ipgv41.jpg

Last edited:
So these knockoff masks passed FDA inspection but they are nowhere near N95’s. CDC fumbled the test kits and now FDA Dropped the ball on this.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/h...rs/WKU2LIMY5FGTPNFY5M2Q3E53SY/?outputType=amp

[/QUOTE]BROCKTON, Mass. — The Brockton Police Department sent out a memo warning all of their officers about the Chinese-made KN95 masks, saying the masks aren’t really protecting them against this deadly virus.
[/QUOTE]

Canadian planes coming back empty :smh:
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/23/canada-china-respirators-coronavirus-205461

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said two airplanes sent to China to pick up shipments of badly needed medical products were forced to return to Canada on Monday empty.

Also, Costco along with other Stores is letting in a fraction of people into the stores for social distancing.

Meanwhile, prices for the hogs themselves are plummeting. There are way more pigs than can be processed right now, so animals are backing up on farms. Hog futures traded in Chicago are down about 21% in April.
Knowing how filthy this animal is and how easily they carry and transmit disease, having them stacked up on farms can lead to another outbreak of something entirely new

There has been some speculation there will be meat shortages in the coming weeks due to meat packing plant closures so my guess is people are going out and purchasing a **** load of meat. I haven't been able to buy chicken in like 3 weeks

:rofl:

These guys have a combined 40 years of experience? LMAO, are we supposed to be impressed? They don't even have a grasp of intro immunology so maybe they should go back to school before trying to explain this to us.

I'm sure by eradicating smallpox and polio is why we're getting this pandemic? Maybe we should reintroduce the plague?

Maybe they're thinking of the hygiene hypothesis? They're taking some other concept and misapplying it to the current situation, like if you're trying to make a cake and someone comes and lectures you about how to cook a steak properly.

Back
Top Bottom