Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This was the point of article. Also notice the addition of local news source and the County Sheriff with their concerns. It’s actual News, not a Commentary piece. If you didn’t like the source, can find on other sites. Real Issue.

Please read the article. News not Commentary.
Some really nasty stuff. Not all actions by politicians are above question. Even the ones personally support. And not articles on a news source are without merit even if you don’t like the name. Stay Safe and Stay Informed.

I get it and the actual topic at hand is dangerous, the fact that the article added all the OC beach closure news with obvious bias/slant ruins the message.

3cwbxemfy5w41.png

I honestly think its going to depend on what the unemployment situation is in July. If its still at 20%+ then not extending it is only going to make economic growth even worse.

Its already at 10 months.. How long people want it for?

So how do y'all see summer playing out, or the next few months overall?
Summer is looking iffy, It'll be interesting to see for sure.

People are gonna want to get out of the house, more businesses are going to want to open, and all I get from that is ....crowds.

And I can't see many people wanting to mask up in the heat or social distance.

CALIFORNIA GOV: `VERY CLOSE' TO ANNOUNCING CHANGES TO STAY HOME ORDER || ANNOUNCEMENT COULD COME NEXT WEEK

I've heard him speak normal before, he sounds like a valedictorian. :lol:

no bs, Plies has a degree in communications...it´s such a weird choice of gimmick.

So how do y'all see summer playing out, or the next few months overall?

I´m starting to think it depends strongly on where you live.

if you´re in a state that´s being responsible with theirs, I could see getting some letout in June/July/August before flu and disaster season hit around the end of Sept and they have to pump the brakes again for winter.

I´m not sure you CAN keep people inside when it´s 95 degrees nationwide--at least, nicely--so that´s a factor.

if you´re in one of these states where fools are showing up to City Hall strapped...you better get a helmet.

for example: really wonder what Florida is gonna do, hurricane shelter seems like a real dice roll in 2020.

KROGER SAYS SOME PROCESSORS ARE EXPERIENCING CHALLENGES
KROGER: THERE'S PLENTY OF PROTEIN IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
KROGER LIMITS GROUND BEEF, FRESH PORK PURCHASES AT SOME STORES

I get it and the actual topic at hand is dangerous, the fact that the article added all the OC beach closure news with obvious bias/slant ruins the message.

Compare and contrast. Both issues affect local community. Personally would have supported hard closing the crowded beach AND not releasing the hardened criminals. BOTH a public safety issue.

Compare and contrast. Both issues affect local community. Personally would have supported hard closing the crowded beach AND not releasing the hardened criminals. BOTH a public safety issue.

fair enough. the article lost me in the first paragraph with "...who made it a criminal offense to step on the sand of county beaches..." but I do agree with you that both are important public safety issues.

right now I'm watching the governors press conference on local news and they put it side-by-side with thousands of people crowding the streets of Huntington Beach. I would laugh if the 'rona went around those crowds. I lost all dambs a long time ago.

Funny things is I read about the grocery price increases but I haven't really felt it because I'm spending zero other money on going out to eat or buying frivolous things that my grocery spending seems normal. And honestly now that I'm 6 weeks in I'm not even missing going out to eat. All I think now is how much money I was wasting.

Bleach baths and vitamin C drips.
Who comes up with this stuff.
Wack as F Looney Tunes.
goop

I really wish Netflix didn’t make a show about it either

the extra $600 a month fed benefit only covers Q-2 or a period of 4 months

For California: "The EDD will also keep you posted on the CARES Act provision establishing a new 13-week extension of benefits paid for by the federal government when someone exhausts their regular state UI claim between March 29, 2020 and the end of 2020"

https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm

6 months is standard EDD claim. Then extended 13 weeks (bit over 3 months). This puts at 9 months and week. It's also common in the past that you can request extension for EDD in times recession/disaster... Last financial crisis, extensions were the norm.

CALIFORNIA GOV: `VERY CLOSE' TO ANNOUNCING CHANGES TO STAY HOME ORDER || ANNOUNCEMENT COULD COME NEXT WEEK

looks like retail, restaurants, hospitality will open up with restrictions and moditifactions during the next stage

For California: "The EDD will also keep you posted on the CARES Act provision establishing a new 13-week extension of benefits paid for by the federal government when someone exhausts their regular state UI claim between March 29, 2020 and the end of 2020"

6 months is standard EDD claim. Then extended 13 weeks (bit over 3 months). This puts at 9 months and week. It's also common in the past that you can request extension for EDD in times recession/disaster... Last financial crisis, extensions were the norm.

edd messed up my paper work and couldn't validated me. sent in id forms and all but have not heard back since. been 6 wks since i filed a claim. by the time i resolve this, i'd probably be returning to work

Last edited:
As selfish and reckless as it is, I honestly do wanna go back to work. Depending on a limited unemployment payment is nice in the short term but it sucks. My job is nothing special but it pays me enough to function day to day, month to month, etc.

6 months is standard. Then extended 13 weeks (bit over 3 months). This puts at 9 months and week.

The $600 pandemic unemployment assistance paid by the federal government runs though July 31st. See attached bill and link to bill that was passed

Capture.JPG

After the July 31st date its just reverts back to whatever each state does and most states are around $300/week for half a year.

Don’t feel sorry for all the people defying government orders to stay at home. They deserve to get the rona. Don’t feel guilty one bit saying it.

Mother Nature has always been the strongest force. You wanna play with it? Go right ahead

looks like retail, restaurants, hospitality will open up with restrictions and moditifactions during the next stage

edd messed up my paper work and couldn't validated me. sent in id forms and all but have not heard back since. been 6 wks since i filed a claim. by the time i resolve this, i'd probably be returning to work

Gonna hit my barber up ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom