Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
CONFIRMED COVID-19 CASES IN ITALY RISE BY 1,965 TO 207,428, OFFICIAL SAYS

UK COVID19 DEATHS UP BY 739 TO 27,510, HEALTH MINISTER SAYS

CORONAVIRUS - FRANCE SAYS DEATH TOLL IN NURSING HOMES RISES TO 9,225

Spain reports 3,349 new cases bringing total confirmed cases there to 242,988 and 24,824 total deaths, with 3,349 new cases and 281 new deaths reported today.

Last edited:
Blood Clotting Patterns in Lungs of COVID-19 Patients May Help Explain Apparent Differences in Mortality
A study in Ireland has found that some Caucasian patients hospitalized with severe COVID-19 develop a form of abnormal blood clotting that can contribute to death. The study, carried out by clinician scientists at the Irish Centre for Vascular Biology, RCSI, and St. James’s Hospital, Dublin, found that the abnormal blood clotting caused micro-clots within the lungs, and that patients with higher levels of blood clotting activity had a significantly worse prognosis and were more likely to require admission to an intensive care unit (ICU). The investigators say their results may also help to explain emerging evidence of differences in racial susceptible to COVID-19 mortality.

The study is published in the British Journal of Haematology. “Our novel findings demonstrate that COVID-19 is associated with a unique type of blood clotting disorder that is primarily focused within the lungs and which undoubtedly contributes to the high levels of mortality being seen in patients with COVID-19,” said James O’Donnell, MD, director of the Irish Centre for Vascular Biology, RCSI, and consultant hematologist at the National Coagulation Centre in St James’s Hospital, Dublin. O’Donnell and colleagues reported their findings in a paper titled, “COVID-19 Coagulopathy in Caucasian Patients.”
I wonder how wide the racial disparity is. Cuz, the three people I know of who've died from covid at my hospital are white, black and asian

Coronavirus: California governor orders release of 7 high-level sex offenders as he criminalizes beach attendance

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-governor-orders-release-high-level-sex-offenders

Your Gov.

I'm really interested why that decision was made?

Newsom should've said "I'll let you out, but you have to live on the beaches to scare beachgoers"

I kid.

I'm really interested why that decision was made?

Newsom should've said "I'll let you out, but you have to live on the beaches to scare beachgoers"

I kid.

This isn’t a California only thing. States across the US are releasing prisoners and monitoring them with parole officers. My wife’s dad basically said that most of the prisoners in his county have been released into his staffs custody and they are being force to monitor these people remotely.

This is pretty much a nationwide thing and that article is definitely politicizing a nationwide issue as a California only issue which is absolutely not the case.

This isn’t a California only thing. States across the US are releasing prisoners and monitoring them with parole officers. My wife’s dad basically said that most of the prisoners in his county have been released into his staffs custody and they are being force to monitor these people remotely.

This is pretty much a nationwide thing and that article is definitely politicizing a nationwide issue as a California only issue which is absolutely not the case.
Ahh, see. Thanks for clarifying.

as soon as you saw the URL of the link you knew what the deal was and where this was heading. don't politicize the pandemic doe.

Ahh, see. Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah a couple of the people released into his custody were murderers and domestic abusers. This is an issue that is bubbling up nationwide

as soon as you saw the URL of the link you knew what the deal was and where this was heading. don't politicize the pandemic doe.

To be fair it’s a serious issue that is likely going to lead to more crime nation wide. With that being said

C0FD9ED6-939D-43D0-A2C9-5C4A7532C177.jpeg

Forgot which lab said this pandemic going to last 2 more years until 2/3 of the world’s population can get vaccinated.

whats the range of crimes covered in these releases?

Nearly 40% of the plant roster. Reopen what?

This is one to watch. Meat has the potential to be the new toilet paper. 130 workers just tested positive at a pork packing factory in St. Joe, Missouri. Trump forced them to stay open but union leaders are thinking about striking. I have a feeling that won't happen because over half of the front line workers at those plants are immigrants and I would be willing to bet another half of those workers are probably undocumented or have falsified papers. If they threaten with a strike all of those workers, legal or illegal will get threatened with deportation if they won't work.

To be fair it’s a serious issue that is likely going to lead to more crime nation wide. With that being said

This was the point of article. Also notice the addition of local news source and the County Sheriff with their concerns. It’s actual News, not a Commentary piece. If you didn’t like the source, can find on other sites. Real Issue.

whats the range of crimes covered in these releases?

Please read the article. News not Commentary.
Some really nasty stuff. Not all actions by politicians are above question. Even the ones personally support. And not articles on a news source are without merit even if you don’t like the name. Stay Safe and Stay Informed.

Might not be the popular opinion but i think they really shouldn’t extend the extra $600 per week unemployment benefit.

I honestly think its going to depend on what the unemployment situation is in July. If its still at 20%+ then not extending it is only going to make economic growth even worse.

Back
Top Bottom