Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
20200309_222257.jpg

Fresh is great too! My wife bought some at WF...thought they were Chinchillas :lol:

I also take ACV to boost my acidity & take probiotics for immune health.
Damn that's crazy. Never seen them at the grocery store.

from The Comments:

¨Our boomer owners just sent an email, don’t come to work if you are sick. But you don’t get paid if you don’t go to work. I am going to work tomorrow, and so are all of my other sick millennial coworkers because my rent is $1100, my health insurance is $225, etc. and I only make $17/hr plus tips. I don’t get PTO, or benefits and this is the realization many customer service employees are about to face. ¨
legit, what else is Joe Secondshift supposed to do but take a shot of Tussin, pick his **** up and go infectin´?

this is the price of bad societal design.

from The Comments:

¨Our boomer owners just sent an email, don’t come to work if you are sick. But you don’t get paid if you don’t go to work. I am going to work tomorrow, and so are all of my other sick millennial coworkers because my rent is $1100, my health insurance is $225, etc. and I only make $17/hr plus tips. I don’t get PTO, or benefits and this is the realization many customer service employees are about to face. ¨
legit, what else is Joe Secondshift supposed to do but take a shot of Tussin, pick his **** up and go infectin´?

this is the price of bad societal design.

Not only that but jobs already hate when you call in sick.

My place of work becoming some sort of epicenter for this bull**** ain’t it chief, at least now we are using the proper isolation techniques to reduce exposure, still freaks me out to gown up head to toe, n95, face shield, head cap, etc just to draw some blood....officially staying away from mom and grandma till further notice, good thing I don’t live with them, I’m not risking them being exposed because of me.

80+ with a pre existing conditions has a mortality rate of like 20%

Other than that, of the 22 us deaths (out of 500 cases), I believe half are from that life care center (which already has 3-7 deaths per month).

Sadly this feels like it's simply expediting older folks death date by a few months. The media makes it seem like if you have it, your automatically going to die.
That’s exactly what I’ve noticed, the elderly and immune compromised are the ones that are dying the most.

Presumptive positive officially announced in my city this morning but locally the news was out and on social media last night.

Bust it how my job trying to force my coworkers who were quarantined to use their own PTO :rofl:

Fools wilding thinking they doing it

Ive never really had love for hospital suits, but this added a whole other layer of saltiness towards the whole institution....their absolute lack of care for their own staff is mindblowing.

Back
Top Bottom