Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't been keeping up but my father told me the other day not a single person with the corona virus or who have died from it has been black and that black ppl cant get it.

Is this true? :nerd:

I wasn't worried before but if this is the case....

I'm thinking of where I'd hypothetically go if I get the coronavirus (but well enough not to be hospitalized)

I can't stay home. Too many other people are there.. but idk where I'd be able to stay.
920x920.jpg

If I hear one more person compare this to the flu

- no vaccine
- 0.1% death rate vs 3.7% (that we know of)
- much higher death rate for >65 year olds
- unknown virus, so the real damage can’t be determined. We know what the flu does

People with their entitled sense of immunity are really frustrating me. I don’t give a **** if you think you can survive it, it’s you passing it to at risk people that’s concerning.

48 year old man (not old at all) who needed his lungs drained every 2 hours. Guess what happens when more people need hospital support, which is inevitable? Not enough capacity to drain everyone’s lungs.

**** off with your entitled sense of security and selfishness.
Rant over

I haven't been keeping up but my father told me the other day not a single person with the corona virus or who have died from it has been black and that black ppl cant get it.

Is this true? :nerd:

I wasn't worried before but if this is the case....

Nigerian national...not a foreigner.

But is the person black?

You can be a Nigerian national and be white.

Tons of white South Africans for example.

*From the comments, I strongly feel that the patient is black.

*He's black and got infected...hospitalized for 7 days...
**WHY did the CCP release that statement?... One Belt One Road Initiative...There are over 8 Million Chinese nationals coming and going to Africa from China (to steal their resources) for the BRI Project. CCP is saying African blood & Dark skin is so strong that Africans don't have to worry about THE WUHAN CORONAVIRUS from CHINA.

U.S. Covid-19 cases climbed past 1,000, according to a Johns Hopkins tally, the director of the CDC and Prevention said some parts of the country are now beyond containment efforts - BLOOMBERG

I was driving downtown last night around 10pm(chicago)
It was a ghost town
Granted it was raining but still there was noone out

If I hear one more person compare this to the flu

- no vaccine
- 0.1% death rate vs 3.7% (that we know of)
- much higher death rate for >65 year olds
- unknown virus, so the real damage can’t be determined. We know what the flu does

People with their entitled sense of immunity are really frustrating me. I don’t give a **** if you think you can survive it, it’s you passing it to at risk people that’s concerning.

48 year old man (not old at all) who needed his lungs drained every 2 hours. Guess what happens when more people need hospital support, which is inevitable? Not enough capacity to drain everyone’s lungs.

**** off with your entitled sense of security and selfishness.
Rant over
What I don't get is all these folks nonchalant about the flu too. Probably the ones that keep it circulating.

How are some patients recovering? Do we have some sort of relative vaccine that is close enough or good enough to treat patients?

Back
Top Bottom