Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone said Cracker Barrel, anyone? :lol:

“Waffle House been had Coronavirus” :lol:

AC1B4A1C-2531-445E-A8A8-78F469FD7B8C.jpeg

How are some patients recovering? Do we have some sort of relative vaccine that is close enough or good enough to treat patients?

There's no medicine for it if that's what you're asking. Just got to let your immune system do the fighting. The people who get hospitalized are probably there for respiratory support cuz the coronavirus can give you pneumonia. Stuff like getting your lungs drained, anti-inflammatory meds, oxygen support, etc., to help out while your immune system fights the virus

It’s not that serious yet

The MTA, NY governor and NYC mayor have been telling people to avoid mass transit if they can, avoid packed trains/buses if they can (which is practically impossible for your average worker). They predict more people getting sick and lots of events and schools are closing. It's pretty much at that point already. The only real question is how long do they shut down for and will it be effective?

JAPAN REPORTED 59 NEW CASES OF COVID-19, THE BIGGEST DAY INCREASE SINCE THE OUTBREAK STARTED

JAPAN IS PREPARING TO DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK - KYODO

So little testing done here in the US. It’s foolish and naive to think the real number in NYC isn’t at least double, triple, or even 10x what the confirmed cases are. That kind of city is breeding ground for viruses. Nobody likes their daily life interrupted but this short term thinking is going to kill so many more people.

had a coworker say she’d stl take a cruise and go to Italy cause it’s so cheap and she’d survive the virus anyway. God damn white privilege, whoops I mean entitlement.

Yep. I’m feeling good about postponing that Disneyland trip until October. Waaaay too many people out there with this type of mentality. So many people will get infected off the strength of selfishness. :smh:

Well, speaking of Disneyland...

Edit: It’s Disneyland Paris in the article, but I give it a week for Disneyland in Anaheim to have the same thing happen.

I live near Seattle so i guess all I'm gonna do is stay home and watch TV and play videogames. My hours at work are getting cut and I'm losing tips due to low business. I just hope my mom (who's 65) or kids don't catch this. Got a 5 month old at home. I guess we'll see how the next few months go.

I live near Seattle so i guess all I'm gonna do is stay home and watch TV and play videogames. My hours at work are getting cut and I'm losing tips due to low business. I just hope my mom (who's 65) or kids don't catch this. Got a 5 month old at home. I guess we'll see how the next few months go.
Stay safe brethren.
The silver lining of beating this is companies figuring out remote work may actually be beneficial. Save more on office space expenses, increased employee happiness and productivity etc. the future should be companies having modest office spaces where employees who want to go in or have to go to the office

Back
Top Bottom