Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't see why hiking and camping is frown uponed. You aren't stuck indoors getting everyone else in your house/apartment/building sick. You are isolated. You aren't touching places that will normally be touched by other people. Grab a tent and a fishing pool, camp at a beach for a week at a time. Bring potable water. Am I overlooking this?
Maybe if you’re camping with your wife, but if you’re with a group of 2 of more friends it defeats the purpose of distancing, people usually buy supplies gas and what not.

seems unnecessary in s state of emergency

furthermore if you go camping in a park it means someone has to patrol the park. If they close the park more people can stay home

Last edited:
I was at Walmart this morning. I f'd up pretty damn bad. I was at the self checkout lane and the plastic bag was sticking, so out of pure habit and muscle memory, I licked my finger real quick to open the bag :emoji_tired_face: As soon as I realized what I did my brain started flashing images of my tongue disintegrating :emoji_sweat:. I got spooked. I'm paranoid as hell now. I did sanitize my hands & cart before I came in, but if there was any corona goo on anything I purchased, then I'm cooked 😟

I struggled for a good minute opening their bags. This other guy was having issue too. Good thing they had sanitizer nearly so I used that to help open the bag. They need to change bags that are easier to open.

In my city, everybody I knew went to the coast this weekend with their entire families to “get away from the madness”

B7DB41B7-DA9C-490A-A078-185C91DA47A1.jpeg

I mean I guess as long as they’re staying 6 feet apart it’s okay? They still look like idiots though. How hard is it to stay inside for 2 weeks though Jeeze

same **** in oregon - people from portland driving out 90 mins to the coast to all these little towns that have a high elderly pop and limited access to medical services. it became one big parking lot this past weekend. **** that

Yes, at the time, Rome was NOT a hot spot. The day before I left when is when they got their first confirmed case.

Its different now, the climax of the situation have changed - especially here in Atlanta.

Yall mother****ers ain’t about to me make me feel no kind of way :lol:

Still would of went and came back Gucci. Had a blast.
My guy, just because you didn’t personally go to Lombardy doesn’t mean when you went to the airport and sat on the plane, you didn’t come into contact with anyone from northern italy or with covid-19

theres a reason they locked down the whole country and not just the northern region

who knows what you touched, who knows who touched it before you

tsa agents been infected

think bro

luckily you didn’t get sick, but you could have became a super spreader. Or you could be asymptomatic, who knows.

Last edited:
Why did you even give it attention though?

I didn’t directly as they were sent to me but ultimately it’s worth noting because there are a subset of ignorant Americans who will entertain it as evidenced by the fact that DJT was elected president.

Maybe if you’re camping with your wife, but if you’re with a group of 2 of more friends it defeats the purpose of distancing usually buy supplies gas and what not.

seems unnecessary in s state of emergency

furthermore if you go camping in a park it means someone has to patrol the park. If they close the park more people can stay home

Very true. I don't mind being indoors. Gonna buy some patio furniture so we can relax outdoors a bit.

My guy, just because you didn’t personally go to Lombardy doesn’t mean when you went to the airport and sat on the plane, you didn’t come into contact with anyone from northern italy or with covid-19

theres a reason they locked down the whole country and not just the northern region

who knows what you touched, who knows who touched it before you

tsa agents been infected

think bro

luckily you didn’t get sick, but you could have became a super spreader. Or you could be asymptomatic, who knows.

Yeah okay. I’m the reason why Atlanta is on fire :lol:

If regular theaters are deemed non-essential then why drive-in ones aren't? Just gives wrong idea that these are okay for people to group together even if it's outdoor.

Probably because theres distance between each car in compliance with social distancing unlike a theater where you sit close together.

Maybe this has been asked before, but this thread grows quicker than I can keep up.

Say if I have no symptoms, and self quarantine. 14 days. 15th day I go outside and catch it, it'll pretty much defeat my quarantine?

You have no idea of if you are exposed at all.

What are you guys doing in your own personal lives?

My wife is immune compromised. She can't work (she is an RN) so hospitals are the last place she needs to be.
I'm an essential worker for the transportation system here in NYC. And I gotta pick up the slack financially.
I do my best to stay clean and stay away from people but you never really know if you contract it.
I can't afford to not work. But I work in public spaces.
I don't have money for a hotel to stay away from her.
And who knows how long this will go on for.

I'm stuck

You quarantine if youre sick or have any flu type symptoms, I mean ideally stay home and quarantine as much as you can but most people are doing the “social distance” thing.

Also remember, this coronavirus is out there, but so is the regular flu and common cold. Dont freak if you feel a little cold or feel hot for a quick second. Best you can do is stay away from people, sanitize etc. If youre symptoms aint bad, stay home and relax, pop some meds if it helps.

If youre that concerned for your wife, while you are working potentially being exposed and you cant stay elsewhere, seperate yourself at home as much as possible. You take the room, she takes the outside so she can do more and you dont contaminate more things.Have her make you food and bring it to the door, and only go out to go to work and bathroom. Make sure to disinfect your shoes when you come in and your clothes and disinfect the bathroom after using it. Gloves and masks on as well.

Probably because theres distance between each car in compliance with social distancing unlike a theater where you sit close together.

Saw it on the news last night, there were families sitting side by side in their lawn chairs. Said concessions allowed 10 people at a time to buy snacks.

Saw it on the news last night, there were families sitting side by side in their lawn chairs. Said concessions allowed 10 people at a time to buy snacks.
A family who lives together wouldn't be a violation no matter how many, and I'm not sure why people hitting the concession stand at the drive thru. I usually just pop the trunk. Other than the bathroom I dont need leave my vehicle..

Back
Top Bottom