Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hospitals are even more packed now, and still most cases are mild. Its almost as if this just rocked out and wasnt such a big media deal it would keep the hospitals less crowded cause most cases people would stay home and treat it like the flu, people who are that sick woudve gone in anyways. Our problem is overcrowding the hospital system.

Obviously not saying it isnt a threat or thats what should of happened, but the media is really nuts. Clickbait stories everywhere.

My town looking like raccoon city. Dark almost everywhere, the metal shutters banging, traffic lights and crosswalk lights are out. Shops are closed at 8 pm.

Only thing missing are zombies :lol: and Cerberus and crows and Mr. X etc.

And I need ammo.

I agree with Trump. Let all the Magas return back to normal life so they can all die off while sensible people stay home.

This past week has been the slowest ive had in years at the hospital.
Everyone who comes is either COVID rule out or is really in need of urgent/emergent medical care.
Also a lot pf outpatient cancels.

73bgrfnmrho41.jpg

Last edited:

Thoughts?

Kinda goes back to my last post about in hindsight letting this just rock out and include the vaccine for next seasons flu vaccine.

Apparently their healthcare system is A1 so I mean..maybe they can handle it? If youre sick youre gonna avoid people anyways.

It’s hard but keep reminding yourself that staying away from cigarettes will greatly reduce your chances of serious lung infections. Keep going.

Heard going just a few day without cigarettes improves your lungs a good amount. I was never a huge smoker, maybe 4-5 a day but in 30 now so, probably better to quit it now anyways.

Back
Top Bottom