Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
b0rjlwxa71p41.png

Seems like a lot of employers are taking advantage of work from home employees. I understand the blessing of not losing your job during this time, but an employer shouldn't abuse the situation and give people enough work that they're busy 10-12 hours of their day.
unless you are a salary employee

not willingly. I'll do it when it has to be done. At work, absolutely. Its "clean."

The poops where i know i can hold it in, I;ll hold it in. But the ones that can't be held in, the squirters, I'll use the public restroom asap.

But I'm not happy about it and paranoid the whole time.

Your lucky you don't have Crohn's disease. Had Ulcerative Colitis since I was 16 (I'm 43 now). When I had to go, I had to go. No holding it. It's why I knew where every since public bathroom was, which stores had them, etc. Now living with Crohn's (which is worse) same thing. When you have a horrible GI disease, you don't really have a choice. Your just thankful for public restrooms and even porta-johns at parks and such. Without these, I wouldn't really be able to leave the house.

ima put my fn hand to my mouth, then wash it.

the **** is a single thousand dollars going to do if this thing stretches out all summer?

This. My job is secure but $1000 barely covers my rent for a month. Not sure what they're expecting to get out of that measly amount.

Im gonna take a mental health day and stay as much off media as I can. I need to flip out less.
You gotta do what’s best for your mental health, but I’d probably be more paranoid wondering what news I might be missing.
Just got the test, up the nose n down the throat was uncomfortable but not super bad. Eyes watered n nose leaked.
My oxygen was 98% so that’s great
No pneumonia on the X-ray n lungs sounded clear
Fever was 99.3 not super high
Got a respiratory culture also

just gonna lay low until results come n take Tylenol n stay hydrated. Will keep y’all updated

If you can manage without, don't take any fever reducer. It's your body's natural response to raise your temperature to make the virus uncomfortable and slow it down so your antibodies can fight it off quicker and more efficiently.

Last edited:
My boss hasn't responded back if I can work from home a couple of days out of the week. Smh.

My boss has responded. Apperantly my company determined that the higher the salary the more important when determining who can work from home. It’s crazy all the lower wage people still in the office when all the executives and managers are working from home.

My company executives were nice enough to let all of us know that if we don’t feel safe we can quit and try for unemployment.

My boss has responded. Apperantly my company determined that the higher the salary the more important when determining who can work from home. It’s crazy all the lower wage people still in the office when all the executives and managers are working from home.

My company executives were nice enough to let all of us know that if we don’t feel safe we can quit and try for unemployment.
Wow, straight up just told you guys to quit and go for unemployment. Sheesh.

If I'm not mistaken, they mentioned in the press conference the other day that unemployment offices will need to verify you were laid off during COVID due to lack of business to be eligible for the extra $600 per claim. You can't voluntarily quit or ask to be fired and collect that additional stimulus each claim

If I'm not mistaken, they mentioned in the press conference the other day that unemployment offices will need to verify you were laid off during COVID due to lack of business to be eligible for the extra $600 per claim. You can't voluntarily quit or ask to be fired and collect that additional stimulus each claim
Correct

Weather is nice in NYC today. Went grocery shopping. Don't see people getting quarantined.

That joke of a stimulus was the nail in the coffin

Someone sent me a video of a Japanese show called my secret terrius and in 2018 they were talking about the coronavirus.

Really strange...

Back
Top Bottom