Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah we’re still on schedule, pretty sure he meant by next Easter
EXACTLY. The Fake News Media is so quick to take his words out of context. He clearly did not think this would be over by Easter 2020. Trump is a visionary and he was looking ahead to Easter 2021. He is a man of his word and I trust we will be back to normal by then, if not sooner.

Just had a good night sleep first time in a week. Left work Friday hearing of a nursing home patient passing from COVID. So much stress from transitioning my 8 year old to online classes. Language barrier with her childcare makes it difficult too. Sitter is stressing too with getting sick and keeping her kids inside at all times. Can’t blame her.

Unfortunately my wife works at the same facility, and just got off the phone with her coworker hearing that 36 total 19 employees tested positive between two campuses in different towns. I hope they tracking and tracing. I just got to keep safe distance and mask up to keep my spirits high.

My mother decided to pick up the package from outside and rubbed her nose right afterwards. :smh::smh:

Now I'm scared ****less that she can possibly get infected.

Crazy cuz I've been telling my parents to wipe down the mail or packages the past couple of days... :frown:

My mother decided to pick up the package from outside and rubbed her nose right afterwards. :smh::smh:

Crazy cuz I've been telling my parents to wipe down the mail or packages the past couple of days... :frown:
There's a low chance that the virus will actually be transmitted that way, but still, better to avoid such things so you don't have to worry about it.

Man I’ve been treating mail and packages like it was something out the oven. We use gloves to grab it, spray it down with Lysol and proceed to let it sit for 24 hrs, disposing of gloves and washing hands afterwards.

I said earlier my lady whole floor had to test because of a cardiac patient who unknowingly had it, many were negative but one of her closest friends tested positive today. 23 years old and said she’s having shortness of breath, no sense of tasting/smelling, cough and sore throat. They basically told her to self quarantine if she isn’t having breathing issues.

I’m terrified about going to work tomorrow. I haven’t been since last Wednesday and **** wasn’t THIS bad. I’m a local truck driver/delivery and pick up and gotta deal with strangers all day. Heavy on he mask and hand washing for now on.

he answers that question

Bro I know you saw Mike in his podcast with sugar Ray. He's different now. This Mike doesn't speak for iron Mike. The one that would eat his children. His style is impetuous. Defense impregnable. He's just ferocious. Ask the Mike of that era. He would've broke Ali, imo. The bobbing and weaving wasn't stopping that animal, would've just pissed Mike off and made him stronger lol

Why would a Fringe luxury company get a bailout? Regular Americans need more than a measly $1200. We need months of bills to be wiped clean. We need property taxes lowered. Lower our own tax rates on certain items.

Crazy. These guys are getting years worth of bailouts and have been out of business 2 weeks. This all feels like a setup.
tenor.gif

April 30th, I'm not surprised. That's why I'm not that mad at people that go outside to the park or whatever as long as they are not all huddled together and just stick with the people in their household. Expecting everyone to sit at home 24/7 for months is crazy.

Realistically, this will not be over until sometime in May, maybe June.

Yea this weather has been crazy. Flood warnings in Macomb county. Im in Southfield and the past week deer have been everywhere like crazy. Not a lot of cars on the road so they just been running crazy. Found like 10 in my backyard.
The weather was beautiful today after that crazy storm last night. 60s and sunny. Wild ****

I’m terrified about going to work tomorrow. I haven’t been since last Wednesday and **** wasn’t THIS bad. I’m a local truck driver/delivery and pick up and gotta deal with strangers all day. Heavy on he mask and hand washing for now on.

I hear you man. I haven’t been to work in 12 days, used PTO for all of last week. I’m at a bank doing drive through only transactions and my anxiety this still through the roof.

April 30th, I'm not surprised. That's why I'm not that mad at people that go outside to the park or whatever as long as they are not all huddled together and just stick with the people in their household. Expecting everyone to sit at home 24/7 for months is crazy.

I had been taking my dog to a local park that has a nice walking path. I’ve always taken her there, went yesterday and there were WAY more people there than usual. I booked it real quick.

Don't worry man. She probably is more likely to slip on a banana peel and die than to catch the virus from an inanimate cardboard box. Try and relax man, you'll drive yourself crazy.

Knew I wasn’t bugging with my symptoms. Just got a chest x ray and it showed unilateral pneumonia. Got a Zpak and a letter to show my job so I can stay quarantined for 7 days. Once again they refused to test even though I’ve made contact with numerous confirmed positive patients at work. Unless you have a history of asthma, lung disease, etc or you’re getting your test from a private sector it’s not happening. Regardless of symptoms it seems like.

Everyone in healthcare is assumed positive at this point.

Knew I wasn’t bugging with my symptoms. Just got a chest x ray and it showed unilateral pneumonia. Got a Zpak and a letter to show my job so I can stay quarantined for 7 days. Once again they refused to test even though I’ve made contact with numerous confirmed positive patients at work. Unless you have a history of asthma, lung disease, etc or you’re getting your test from a private sector it’s not happening. Regardless of symptoms it seems like.

Everyone in healthcare is assumed positive at this point.
This is my conclusion after having a conversation with my director. Told them a family member I've been in contact with had confirmed and the response was basically unless you're displaying symptoms, they want you in to work.

🙏🏾 Feel better, my guy. Make a speedy recovery, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom