Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

Interesting to see how many people are "waiting" on the vaccine and think this is magically going to bring things back to normal and eradicate the virus.
Media and government officials got lot's of people drinking that juice.

Look at how badly this admin has handled this and how they've botched every step of the way on this.
Do you really think they're capable of:
A. Mass producing a vaccine or drug in the U.S. to meet demands?
B. Implement an organized roll out plan for a vaccine or drug?
Arent annual flu shots mass produced to meet demands? Why would this be different? If a vaccine is successfully developed and tested, I'd imagine there will be a new admin by that time.

I am the coach for my son's little league baseball...just got this email from the league at 2:45

"Coaches,

Great news Gov Abbot has announced Texas youth sports can begin May 31. Please get with your teams if you have not done so and start practicing and get the kids moving around and off the couch and video games.

The schedules will be released later this week."

dumbass...they have been talking like this over email since this stuff started...pretty upset with the league.

emailed the parents to let them know i will not be proceeding with coaching...waiting to see if anybody wants to step up.

SANTA CLARA COUNTY CA WILL ENTER PHASE 2 REOPENING ON MAY 22, BUSINESSES WILL BE ALLOWED CURBSIDE PICKUP AND SOME MANUFACTURING WILL REOPEN - KTVU

U.S TREASURY, IRS TO START SENDING PREPAID DEBIT CARDS THIS WEEK

US TO SEND ABOUT 4M STIMULUS PAYMENTS VIA PREPAID DEBIT CARDS

Back
Top Bottom