Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
r3jyhk79ck051.jpg

I took a walk through the city today in the rain and it was gloriously depopulated. Numbers are really good over here, still there's quite a few social hotspots, that are taped off, because people and beer congregate at little too much. When the weather is good, the city feels way too crowded.

Had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled earlier this year, before corona. Seems to have helped a bit since my teeth in the back was bothering me for months with pain/sensitivity. I still occasionally get random miscellaneous tooth aches tho, so I don't what that's about.

To the homie up there that said it only cost a few hundred must have good insurance. Even after insurance that **** cost me $1,100 :sick:

Back then, I did. Personal Choice. It was amazing! Paid for basically everything. Had it when I had my liver transplant and paid all $250K in 2004 (though they settled for only $75K. Shows you how screwed this country is when you don't have insurance. How about doing that pricing for everyone).

Company I work for now I don't use their insurance. I am on my wife's policy at her work and it's 10x better than my work.

Back
Top Bottom