Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

what are non-hispanic whites? white people?

are there regular hispanic white people?
By non hispanic whites I think she means people from latin america with european decendency. Think non brown, black latin people.

Hispanic = anyone from a Spanish speaking country. If you are from Spain then you are Hispanic but not Latino.
Latino = anyone from latin america

Fellas I can't urge you guys enough to put you and your family's health above everything. Family gatherings, going to the gym, sports, etc.
I'm glad you're willing to get out of character to speak the truth. We do need to protect our health. Masks lower oxygen levels and cause headaches. If you care about your health, stop wearing masks immediately!

that was a joke. don't be a dumbass. wear a ****ing mask and stay away from anyone who doesn't.

1593278873871.png
Damn I like this mask lol

If I was about that life I would wear it

Last edited:
Whenever I try to laugh of the Trump admin's all encompassing corruption and predictable stupidity, it's always ruined, knowing their greed cost thousands of lives and will cost thousands more.

Im never going on a plane or train without a mask ever again honestly.

my wife and i were already OCD so whenever we traveled on a plane, i always had antibacterial wipes to wipe down the seats, tray, etc...and the amount of dirt after wiping was concerning. We wanted to go Maui in the fall but i don’t think that is going to happen. Planning on going to SF/Sac in August for a couple weeks and we decided to drive.

Before all the Covid, my mom would always wipe down stuff from the grocery store, target, packages, etc.. and at first i questioned it but after a while i just got used to it and would do it myself. And now all this, I’m like...how did my mom know?!?! Lmao

This is the potential second wave in NY I'm concerned about. It can happen with anyone traveling from these high risk places and coming here.

I thought the same thing
westchester is where the first wave started in nys in March

The whole country needs to be shut down For a considerable amount of time or where just gonna keep going in circles

sure it’s trumps fault by not paying attention in November
we can blame every governor that wanted a quick opening
or by not keeping the elderly in Hospitals like the governor of New York did

we can blame every mayor in each major city in the United States for telling people to go out in the town back in March like the mayor of nyc

we Blame every single tourist from Europe that was caring the virus that came to the United States through New York

i blame no one More but Chinese Communist party for this mess the whole world is in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom