Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
60-70 thousand and it would be gone with the heat.

Meanwhile Fauci and Burke were like nah bro. Yet, he just kept talking.

and Pence is saying the curve has been flattened.

I need to turn to Faux News to see if they're covering it at all, it might explain why their followers are so delusional.
Fox still covering the riots. From a month ago. Apparently the world is burning. Don't go outside.

My coworker told me today that things will go back to normal if the media would just stop talking about the coronavirus.

I work at a hospital.

Daaaaaaaamn.

Secretly get that particular coworker transferred over to one of the around-the-clock COVID ICU floors for one shift............then we'll see if that person changes their tune

He said corollavirus 🤣
EUXPuztXYAIVL5Q.jpg

One of those "Karens" replied back to this video about how her video wasn't accurate............so this chick replied back to "Karen"

Legit did the NARUTO RUN to prove "Karen" wrong :lol: :lol:

I'm in love bruhs :blush: real talk, shes cute and understands physiology!

whoever wrote that isn't a nurse or doesn't understand blood gases. O2 saturation (percent of blood cells holding oxygen) can fall during exercise but not by a lot because you're still breathing it in. O2 pressure (level of oxygen in blood) will fall because your muscles/body are using it up.

please correct me if I'm wrong I had to think hard about this one lol

Last edited:
Secretly get that particular coworker transferred over to one of the around-the-clock COVID ICU floors for one shift............then we'll see if that person changes their tune
Some ppl believe what they want to believe.

There was this dude in the news who went to the ER because he got covid and he still believes it's 'like the flu' :rofl:

I'm in love bruhs :blush: real talk, shes cute and understands physiology!

whoever wrote that isn't a nurse or doesn't understand blood gases. O2 saturation (percent of blood cells holding oxygen) can fall during exercise but not by a lot because you're still breathing it in. O2 pressure (level of oxygen in blood) will fall because your muscles/body are using it up.

please correct me if I'm wrong I had to think hard about this one lol
Yes and no. It comes down to this curve (mostly). For a given oxygen partial pressure, there's a given % saturation of oxygen. This relation can shift with pH or other things.

1593313525114.png

It gets a bit more complicated. Atmospheric oxygen is 160 mmHG at sea level but only 105 in the alveoli. Why?

The alveolar oxygen partial pressure is lower than the atmospheric O2 partial pressure for two reasons.

• Firstly, as the air enters the lungs, it is humidified by the upper airway and thus the partial pressure of water vapour (47 mmHg) reduces the oxygen partial pressure to about 150 mmHg.
  • The rest of the difference is due to the continual uptake of oxygen by the pulmonary capillaries, and the continual diffusion of CO2 out of the capillaries into the alveoli.

During exercise, along with the shift of the oxygen binding curve, you consume more oxygen but you also breathe faster, each resulting in different changes to the measured blood oxygen saturation.

Long story short -- we have an excess of oxygen binding capacity. Even if that cute girl's O2 saturation fell to 90%, she'd probably still feel 100%.

Yes and no. It comes down to this curve (mostly). For a given oxygen partial pressure, there's a given % saturation of oxygen. This relation can shift with pH or other things.

1593313525114.png

It gets a bit more complicated. Atmospheric oxygen is 160 mmHG at sea level but only 105 in the alveoli. Why?

During exercise, along with the shift of the oxygen binding curve, you consume more oxygen but you also breathe faster, each resulting in different changes to the measured blood oxygen saturation.

Long story short -- we have an excess of oxygen binding capacity. Even if that cute girl's O2 saturation fell to 90%, she'd probably still feel 100%.

god that curve/graph haunts my nightmares. but thanks I gotcha, I knew I was close but I felt like I missed something in my logic/physio. RR compensates, O2 sat normal. Thanks.

back on topic: mask good, nurse dumb, girl cute.

Back
Top Bottom