Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What I circled is from your link.
But so none of the side effects you posted aren't serious or questionable to you?
Screenshot_20201214-151011_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

"These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials."

Btw, I take every information with a grain of salt. Especially the FDA, knowing their best interest at heart is 💰 > People...
I think most medications that list the potential side affects also include this to "cover their bases."

you being serious? There were people waiting after her to get vaccinated. SHe wasnt the only one to be vaccinated for the next 3 months so we can watch and observe. There were others getting it right after her.
Stop having so much common sense bro. It's obvious that she and ONLY she got the vaccine in the whole New York state.

at the end of the day, unfortunately, we're going to have people on both sides of this issue. If he took it, "shame on him for having the opportunity to take it first over the common person." If he doesnt take it, "oh, hell no, he's not even so sure this is going to work, so he's going to let everyone else take it and watch the result."

We're so skeptical, and I completely get it. The ability to get this vaccine out is going to be a huge and difficult hurdle, but the second toughest part will be to get the skeptical people to feel comfortable enough to trust the vaccine.

at the end of the day, unfortunately, we're going to have people on both sides of this issue. If he took it, "shame on him for having the opportunity to take it first over the common person." If he doesnt take it, "oh, hell no, he's not even so sure this is going to work, so he's going to let everyone else take it and watch the result."

We're so skeptical, and I completely get it. The ability to get this vaccine out is going to be a huge and difficult hurdle, but the second toughest part will be to get the skeptical people to feel comfortable enough to trust the vaccine.

the reality is that most of the skeptics probably aren't going to change their mind.

Brah this sentence is wild...
A mink in Utah has tested positive for the coronavirus, making it the first known case of COVID-19 detected in a “free-ranging, native wild animal,” the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced Friday. The case was discovered while the USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service was testing animals living around infected mink farms in Utah, Michigan, and Wisconsin. “There is currently no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is circulating or has been established in wild populations surrounding the infected mink farms,” a press release stated. “Several animals from different wildlife species were sampled, but all others tested negative.” Farmed minks in crowded living conditions have proven susceptible to the virus. A farm in Oregon reported having 12,000 infected minks, while in Denmark, at least a dozen people contracted the disease after a mutated COVID-19 strain spread from the critters to humans. The Scandinavian country has exterminated an eye-popping 17 million minks in response to the outbreak.

Denmark killed all their minks out of fear of a mutation might make treatments less effective

But one farm got 12,000 of them joints and possibly nothing is being done

Americans really don't give a damn :rofl:

This doesn't align with what we know about the terminal effects of COVID does it?

Just because he had it doesn't mean it was the cause of death.

If he died directly from complications due to COVID, it's unlikely he would have had the physical capacity to get on a flight anywhere in the hours/days preceding.

This doesn't align with what we know about the terminal effects of COVID does it?

Just because he had it doesn't mean it was the cause of death.

If he died directly from complications due to COVID, it's unlikely he would have had the physical capacity to get on a flight anywhere in the hours/days preceding.

Only thing I can think of is a heart attack from covid.

If the vaccine is 95% effective, is there any way to determine if it worked on you after getting it?
You could test for antibodies after a few weeks. However, the standard antibody test does not determine the level of antibodies, just whether or not they are detected. Further, the presence of antibodies alone does not make you immune to the disease. A healthy immune system that is functioning properly is also required to ensure that you are able to mount a strong enough immune response to eradicate the virus faster than it replicates. My theory is that the same ~5% who are still susceptible to being infected with COVID after mRNA vaccine is about the same as those who are susceptible to reinfection after recovering from the virus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom