Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had a feeling the J&J vaccine was funny style. One dose is questionable :smh:
Once I read that it was going to be used on the homeless and distributed to mass vaccination sites in low income areas plus the less efficiancy rate. I decided to avoid it if I had a choice. But it's still the way to go in order to get as amny people vaccinated as possible.
the single dose has nothing to do with the clots. They occur from the immune response the vaccine creates for some. I wonder if these individuals would have clots if they were actually infected by Covid
All in all still not a good look for J&J and more fan for the fire for anti vaxxers.
And the issue with the factory in Baltimore needs to be addressed in more detail. Did some of those batches get out and cause this? Why has blood clotting occured with AstraZeneca also which was manufactured in the same facility?

Last edited:
All in all still not a good look for J&J and more fan for the fire for anti vaxxers.
Also another thing to point out is that J&J was being specifically used on the homeless and low income communities.
And the issue with the factory in Baltimore needs to be addressed in more detail. Did some of those batches get out and cause this? Why has blood clotting occured with AstraZeneca also which was manufactured in the same facility?

This video was specifically made to explain the issue with AstraZeneca, but also has obvious implications for J&J, as he mentions

Got the J&J on Saturday along with the wife, no major side effects, basically fever, chills, headache and body ache for about a day. Was supposed to be the Pfizer but they ran out by our time slot. 3 days later, all we both have is a sore arm. My ER doctor friend said it's a good vaccine, and you won't end up in the hospital if you do end up getting COVID even after the vaccine, and it's also effective against the variants. I'm just glad to be vaccinated now.

Get my final Moderna shot Friday, LA the week after. Just glad to get it before I fly out, was gonna keep it calm out there but this just extra bit of security for me. Fam is gonna be fully vaccinated after my mom gets her last Pfizer shot also. Step dad got J&J, funny how all of us got different vaccines.

Wow these joints actually shipped. :nthat: View attachment 2780257

hold up hold up hold up

Which vaccine helped land the Raging Bulls?
lupe1.png

Moderna confirmed to be working on a booster for the fall snd expecting it to be ready.

One thing I don’t like is that they plan to combine the Covid booster and flu shot into one shot. Not sure how I feel about that. Granted I’ve always avoided the flu shot given how ineffective it usually is.

Moderna confirmed to be working on a booster for the fall snd expecting it to be ready.

One thing I don’t like is that they plan to combine the Covid booster and flu shot into one shot. Not sure how I feel about that. Granted I’ve always avoided the flu shot given how ineffective it usually is.
I think you might have misinterpreted or it was misreported. Moderna plans to have a (first ever) mRNA flu shot on the market this fall, along with having variant boosters ready. Their goal is to combine the two some time in the future, however. This article describes it pretty clearly.

I think you might have misinterpreted or it was misreported. Moderna plans to have a (first ever) mRNA flu shot on the market this fall, along with having variant boosters ready. Their goal is to combine the two some time in the future, however. This article describes it pretty clearly.

yea I phrased it incorrectly you’re right. I do like that they are incorporating the mRNA technology into more things. Hopefully this makes things better.

Gd I hope we dont need boosters. Pfizer was still 91% effective after 6 months. Super interested in seeing how those #s are after a year.

Idk if people will get flu shots anymore. Their efficacy is usually 40-60% max. We damn near eradicated it with the masks and hygiene practices this year.

Gd I hope we dont need boosters. Pfizer was still 91% effective after 6 months. Super interested in seeing how those #s are after a year.

Idk if people will get flu shots anymore. Their efficacy is usually 40-60% max. We damn near eradicated it with the masks and hygiene practices this year.

but flu numbers are also low because we arent in large groups together like offices, trains, buses, and such. But yea masks are definitely huge. I’m definitely going to be wearing a mask in the fall and winter when using public transportation next fall no matter what. It’s not even an inconvenience in the colder months.

Whether we “need” boosters is irrelevant because it’s in Moderna’s best interest to continue this revenue stream and they should have plenty of willing customers the way media is hyping up variants. I personally wouldn’t hesitate to get a booster that includes the SA variant if it provides an additional layer of protection.

I really hope flu shots can become more effective using mRNA, similar to what we are seeing with coronavirus vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom