Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

denzel-washington-boom.gif

This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who’s been paying attention….

Johnson & Johnson's vaccine should be considered a two-dose vaccine rather than the one-and-done shot that had received initial authorization, a federal panel decided Friday.

My father in law has just started posting Joe Rogan discussion points - can anyone give me a quick summary of why he’s a loon and shouldn’t be listened to? I haven’t got time to listen to all that nonsense.

My father in law has just started posting Joe Rogan discussion points - can anyone give me a quick summary of why he’s a loon and shouldn’t be listened to? I haven’t got time to listen to all that nonsense.
Very early on in 2020 Jo-jo had an epidemiologist guest his show and had him explain, why deep breathing in saunas couldn't kill the virus. His dumbassness had to have it explained to him twice. Average Joe's most recent gotcha! moment was having CNN's health expert admit, that CNN maybe should have distinguished between animal de-wormer and the human equivalent. Just tell your father in law to stop perpetrating idiocy and get his stupid *** vaxxed. If you want to retain any kind of relationship with your in-laws, you can add "please."

In a nutshell...

- Doesn't trust the vaccines but took the Donald Trump pharma cocktail package when he caught covid.
- Believes big pharma are simply cashing out by pushing the vaccine for everybody and writing off 'other treatments'.
- Doesn't believe mandates are necessary and people don't have to take the vaccine if they are young, fit and healthy.

Very early on in 2020 Jo-jo had an epidemiologist guest his show and had him explain, why deep breathing in saunas couldn't kill the virus. His dumbassness had to have it explained to him twice. Average Joe's most recent gotcha! moment was having CNN's health expert admit, that CNN maybe should have distinguished between animal de-wormer and the human equivalent. Just tell your father in law to stop perpetrating idiocy and get his stupid *** vaxxed. If you want to retain any kind of relationship with your in-laws, you can add "please."

Michael Osterholm...

Old boy is on the covid taskorce i believe.

Would love to see him go back on the show and see Joe try and argue with him now he's got his 18 months of facebook research done :lol:

In a nutshell...

- Doesn't trust the vaccines but took the Donald Trump pharma cocktail package when he caught covid.
- Believes big pharma are simply cashing out by pushing the vaccine for everybody and writing off 'other treatments'.
- Doesn't believe mandates are necessary and people don't have to take the vaccine if they are young, fit and healthy.

Guy went into panic mode with a billion treatments when he caught Covid . Guy was on a million drips and got a nice treatment plan that 99.9 percent of people can’t afford . Yah Covid ain’t serious though

Dude became famous by hosting a show where people would eat cow butts and sit in tanks of snakes… why would anyone trust him with any health knowledge I couldn’t possibly comprehend.

Yeah it’s pretty baffling - he’s not the brightest and swings wildly from one opinion to the next.
At the moment it’s something to do with testing for antibodies so having a vaccine doesn’t make you become overloaded with them which makes your blood too thick…

Right now he’s saying that he was once told he had thick blood so he started drinking more alcohol because that should stop it sticking together and prevent him having a stroke…

A timely reminder that if you think of the average person then 50% are less intelligent than that.

Dude became famous by hosting a show where people would eat cow butts and sit in tanks of snakes… why would anyone trust him with any health knowledge I couldn’t possibly comprehend.
guy has the biggest podcast in the world. he's become the cult leader of all the mma bros, comedian fans, and maga fools.

Back
Top Bottom