Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Father in-law tested positive, he’s unvaccinated as well. He told me he’s fine jus congested and coughing. Plus I think he has some serious “brain fog” too but he doesn’t know. *shrugs*

Been tellin him for months “get the vaccine.” and his replies are always “well….it doesn’t work.” “I can still get it, even if I have the vaccine.” Y’all don’t know how many times I’ve told him that the vaccine isn’t a cure, it’s for protection to make sure you don’t end up in the hospital. He jus can’t grasp that concept.

Suppose to be goin into business with him this year as well, so i am a bit worried. Hopefully he is alright, jus tired of his stubborn boomer *** and typical bs excuses.

Father in-law tested positive, he’s unvaccinated as well. He told me he’s fine jus congested and coughing. Plus I think he has some serious “brain fog” too but he doesn’t know. *shrugs*

Been tellin him for months “get the vaccine.” and his replies are always “well….it doesn’t work.” “I can still get it, even if I have the vaccine.” Y’all don’t know how many times I’ve told him that the vaccine isn’t a cure, it’s for protection to make sure you don’t end up in the hospital. He jus can’t grasp that concept.

Suppose to be goin into business with him this year as well, so i am a bit worried. Hopefully he is alright, jus tired of his stubborn boomer *** and typical bs excuses.

My homie and his girl got it, both vaxed, think they got it from watching Spiderman in theaters a few weeks back and hes like yeah the vax aint work. I said bruh, its probbaly why you and your girl had mild symptoms. Just hits me with an “oh”.

Theres people who over research and theres people who are just dumb.

OK, OK, Im back

Lemme get this straight... yall slander Dr Sebi for promoting a healthy vegan diet but trust what them tell you when it comes to health?

Quick question, since this global health crisis has anyone made changes to their diet? Exercise more?
Put the cigarettes down and been trying to do 30 minutes of cardio a day. Doing good at not smoking but not as good with the regular cardio :frown: Also been doing pretty good with a vitamin reg and daily water intake.

Been treating Covid patients from the start. At this point I don’t judge anybody who doesn’t trust the vaccine. Do what you feel is best. Stay masked up and be safe. I’m not gonna be a keyboard scientist and encourage folks to take something I’m not 100% about.

My 3rd grader picked up COVID from school. Had symptoms for 1 day and has been fine since. Currently trying to make sure the rest of us (wife, 13 year old and myself) don't get it. We are all vaccinated.

Been treating Covid patients from the start. At this point I don’t judge anybody who doesn’t trust the vaccine. Do what you feel is best. Stay masked up and be safe. I’m not gonna be a keyboard scientist and encourage folks to take something I’m not 100% about.
You think the number of deaths just magically went down on its own?

stephen-smith-are-you-kidding-me.gif

My homie and his girl got it, both vaxed, think they got it from watching Spiderman in theaters a few weeks back and hes like yeah the vax aint work. I said bruh, its probbaly why you and your girl had mild symptoms. Just hits me with an “oh”.

Theres people who over research and theres people who are just dumb.
Right! I pretty much tell people bout the purpose of the vaccine and also tell them “Google” is free. But nahhh they rather listen to troll farms that plague social media sites.

My 3rd grader picked up COVID from school. Had symptoms for 1 day and has been fine since. Currently trying to make sure the rest of us (wife, 13 year old and myself) don't get it. We are all vaccinated.

Curious how you do this (taking care/regular things with your 3rd grader) and trying to make sure no one else gets it? Just everyone masking up at home?

Triple vaxxer and still got it. Really got me mad cuz I've been taking this is seriously since Jan 2020 when I first heard of it. I'm 99.9% sure I caught it at work. I work at a veterinary hospital and 75% of the staff had it when I returned from my winter vacation. One the females that was off cuz her family got it, came back to work and sounded sick, the next week she was out with covid and sure enough, I had symptoms Saturday. Been quarantined for 6 days now and I'm gonna go get retested today. I know everyone will eventually get it but because of someone's irresponsibility I ended getting it. I have hypertension and an enlarged heart, needless to say the vaccines really did help although I still have a very light cough. My cousin had it bad and was in the hospital last year but he was unvaccinated. Sorry for the long rant just really mad cuz I did everything on my end not to get it but cuz others dont do their part here I am. Ohh.. and my fat *** didnt lose any weight so I gained nothing but possibly future health problems cuz of it

At THIS point? What you mean.

Triple vaxxer and still got it. Really got me mad cuz I've been taking this is seriously since Jan 2020 when I first heard of it. I'm 99.9% sure I caught it at work. I work at a veterinary hospital and 75% of the staff had it when I returned from my winter vacation. One the females that was off cuz her family got it, came back to work and sounded sick, the next week she was out with covid and sure enough, I had symptoms Saturday. Been quarantined for 6 days now and I'm gonna go get retested today. I know everyone will eventually get it but because of someone's irresponsibility I ended getting it. I have hypertension and an enlarged heart, needless to say the vaccines really did help although I still have a very light cough. My cousin had it bad and was in the hospital last year but he was unvaccinated. Sorry for the long rant just really mad cuz I did everything on my end not to get it but cuz others dont do their part here I am. Ohh.. and my fat *** didnt lose any weight so I gained nothing but possibly future health problems cuz of it

And still got it? You know you were always able to get it. I dont think thats really what you meant though but yeah man, working anywhere with people is gonna be a risk no matter what.

And still got it? You know you were always able to get it. I dont think thats really what you meant though but yeah man, working anywhere with people is gonna be a risk no matter what.
Yup, still got it. We should've closed our damn hospital when there was only like 5 employees in a hospital that usually has 22 but you know greed and operation human shield.... I used to wear those painter's masks with the pink filters on the side when covid began but then some bs rule got passed and we could only use those cheap surgical masks and n95s and banned all other masks but they were still too cheap to give us all n95s. I'm super paranoid about this, I wore gloves and goggles, 3 times vaxxed and still got it. I feel fine now on day 6 physically but mentally I feel defeated and again because other dumbassess dont take this disease as seriously

So you wear one of those blue procedure masks?
Good to hear the vaccine did its job and protected you from complications. Best science minds in the world agree that the vaccines are the best way to protect ourselves from disease and death but some random dude on NT isn’t 100% on it and gets thumbs up from other lurkers for his illogical thinking.

Good to hear the vaccine did its job and protected you from complications. Best science minds in the world agree that the vaccines are the best way to protect ourselves from disease and death but some random dude on NT isn’t 100% on it and gets thumbs up from other lurkers for his illogical thinking.
No doubt the vaccines saved me from extreme complications. I check out for all the requirements to end up dead after covid 1) heart condition 2) overweight 3) male 4) minority 5) work with and around lots of people 6) poor. The vaccines, and I'm lucky I had 3, made it where the only thing that i felt was the body aches and minor sore throat. Didnt even get a fever so even if you only have 2, get the 3rd cuz those with just 2 have had a harder time kicking it from I've been told

whole fam had to take pcr tests yesterday so my baby girl can go back to school whenever they reopen. the nurse started to coach my 8 year old son on the swab and he laughed and said he knows what to do. grabbed the q-tip and swirled like a pro. that was a weird proud dad moment for these crazy times.

2 years into the Pandemic and it’s still a “No?”

Back
Top Bottom