Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If only a larger share of religious people could see vaccines for the miracle they truly are...

VS

I made that comment to a religious anti vaxxer I’ve come across. I told them if they believe God is behind everything then you would think a vaccine that is saving everyone’s life would be looked at like a miracle from God. She’s catholic and the pope is telling everyone to get vaccinated. Still, nothing is getting to her. Makes no sense to me.

I made that comment to a religious anti vaxxer I’ve come across. I told them if they believe God is behind everything then you would think a vaccine that is saving everyone’s life would be looked at like a miracle from God. She’s catholic and the pope is telling everyone to get vaccinated. Still, nothing is getting to her. Makes no sense to me.

I hear it every time my kids' (catholic) school has a PTA meeting. Parents are pleading with the principal for a religious exemption to a mandate that doesn't yet exist and she's made it clear that there is no part of the Catholic faith that would allow such an exemption, yet we have bishops signing off on them for their clergy despite the Pope's declaration.

Miracle is an overstatement if you believe in the science.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I would argue they are in perfect harmony. There are so many things that had to go exactly right for it to happen as it did. Was it divine? Was it luck? Was it perfect timing? I honestly don't care what you call it, but as jape jape and said, if you believe in God then it must have been his design. If you don't, it was Fauci Gawd's plan. Either way, we were all blessed with free 5G.

I hear it every time my kids' (catholic) school has a PTA meeting. Parents are pleading with the principal for a religious exemption to a mandate that doesn't yet exist and she's made it clear that there is no part of the Catholic faith that would allow such an exemption, yet we have bishops signing off on them for their clergy despite the Pope's declaration.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I would argue they are in perfect harmony. There are so many things that had to go exactly right for it to happen as it did. Was it divine? Was it luck? Was it perfect timing? I honestly don't care what you call it, but as jape jape and said, if you believe in God then it must have been his design. If you don't, it was Fauci Gawd's plan. Either way, we were all blessed with free 5G.
IJS, it's black history month let's give Kizzmekia Corbett her flowers.

Yeah, none of the major religions forbid vaccines. They all started long before the concept of vaccines existed lol. **** is ridiculous when people try to claim religious exemption.

LA county gotta lift this mandate already. Especially when damn near nobody wore one at SoFi last night even with the free K95 at the door. I think Jay-Z was the only one :smh:

#LiberalHoax

Was there for the holidays and of course where I caught Covid from my anti vax family :rofl: can’t make that **** up.

:lol: pretty sure I caught it from the gym here. It is what it is, I’m past the point of worrying about it.

It’s going to last forever and my family lives there.

TBH, this is the type of situation where I don't mind allowing people to do what they feel comfortable with based on their risk tolerance. Anyone attending a music festival during a pandemic isn't all that concerned and will act accordingly. It's schools, hospitals, supermarkets, pharmacies, and other essential businesses where masks should be mandated until the pandemic is actually over.

TBH, this is the type of situation where I don't mind allowing people to do what they feel comfortable with based on their risk tolerance. Anyone attending a music festival during a pandemic isn't all that concerned and will act accordingly. It's schools, hospitals, supermarkets, pharmacies, and other essential businesses where masks should be mandated until the pandemic is actually over.

The problem is those very people will then frequent schools, hospitals, supermarkets, pharmacies and other essential businesses.

Do you see the never ending loop here!

The problem is those very people will be frequent schools, hospitals, supermarkets, pharmacies and other essential businesses.

Do you see the never ending loop here!
I certainly see it and I'm not advocating for dropping protective measures by any means. I'm just saying that we need to stop thinking of restrictions as an on/off switch and use nuance instead.

For example, the Super Bowl was held outside and 90% of attendees were vaccinated, while the rest had to provide proof of a negative test. Still not a situation I'd put myself in, but I'm not gonna pretend to have some fake outrage over people choosing to go and take off their masks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom