HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Straight from fedex box to feet. 402 shipped, thanks echau echau

DB7FC1D3-82B1-4DCA-B67E-42D9E51E16D8.jpeg

Grabbed some jeans for my wife and I.

IMG_20171117_184403.jpg

Tried on the black on black Teddy. The new wool they're using on it is pretty nice.

Also checked out these new Gucci sneakers. Not planning on copping. They look worse in person.

IMG_20171117_155649.jpg

shearling is dope when applied right.. you could go very very wrong with it, but the same applies to anything, that jacket posted was a little "extra" for my taste.. prefer things more understated and traditional like the denim/shearling jackets that are popular..i was gonna say "once again" but IMO they never went out of style.. like this one.. :nthat:

WTF she wearing tho? lord.. and leave it to Gucci to ruin the back of the jacket, but you get the point ...

505374502_1_TopFront

Been looking for a nice denim with shearling. Missed out on some from the Nordstrom Rack clearance sale.
something like this is perfect.. sadly Levis, the pioneer of the denim/shearling jacket feels kind of cheap and not real shearling.. price is cheap guess its Levis after all..

This piece is nice(r) from ALLSAINTS ..not exactly "high end" but seems to be cut well..

Question for the group about these. Seems the style is to get the smallest size that you can button but never actually buttoning the jacket up when worn ? On this model below, looks as if he buttoned the jacket, it would fit snug....which makes me think, denim jackets = never buttoned? Whats the deal here?

MJ050M-2824-1.jpg

something like this is perfect.. sadly Levis, the pioneer of the denim/shearling jacket feels kind of cheap and not real shearling.. price is cheap guess its Levis after all..

This piece is nice(r) from ALLSAINTS ..not exactly "high end" but seems to be cut well..

Question for the group about these. Seems the style is to get the smallest size that you can button but never actually buttoning the jacket up when worn ? On this model below, looks as if he buttoned the jacket, it would fit snug....which makes me think, denim jackets = never buttoned? Whats the deal here?

MJ050M-2824-1.jpg
you should be able to button it...it should fit snug imo but no too much so it's uncomfortable
i only really use the 2nd to top button and flip the collar up when it's cold and im outside...down here in houston i can get away with just a denim jacket for the winter

but i can button my denim jacket all the way up and i plan on layering it when i go up north in a few months
something like this

upload_2017-11-18_8-23-35.png

you should be able to button it...it should fit snug imo but no too much so it's uncomfortable
i only really use the 2nd to top button and flip the collar up when it's cold and im outside...down here in houston i can get away with just a denim jacket for the winter

but i can button my denim jacket all the way up and i plan on layering it when i go up north in a few months
something like this

upload_2017-11-18_8-23-35.png

Truth. You want it to be well fitted but at least be able to layer a henley or a waffle crewneck long sleeve under. These kind of denim shearling jackets aren't practical if you actually live somewhere cold. I live in Canada and you can maybe wear a denim shearling for like 3 months out of 12 or less. I actually like the styling of leather jacket shearlings far more than the denim jackets.

whats the difference between pierre balmain and balmain?

Is it like hugo boss vs boss....lower end vs higher end version of the greater brand?

Just realized when looking at the Barneys Private sale.. the FOG denim jacket is sherpa, not shearling...lmfao

J.Lo is wildin for that price .. durability or not, that **** better be real sheepskin for $1400 :rofl:

505101141_1_TopFront

Back
Top Bottom