HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

ohboy.gif

what you don't get is that you are the type of lame to say your opinion as fact, then get upset when someone disagrees.

leave it be. yous neva hot.
lmaooo thats exactly what you did... but i'm the lame. ok girl....let it out
we're here for you
and go re read my initial response and lemme know where i stated it as fact.

like i said... mans sensitive

lmaooo thats exactly what you did... but i'm the lame. ok girl....let it out
we're here for you
Actually I said I was not a fan of the fit with trousers to which you declared it would work. Sticking to my opinion is all that happened lame boi

Actually I said I was not a fan of the fit with trousers to which you declared it would work. Sticking to my opinion is all that happened lame boi
and i said MAYBE it would work... but your panties are always tight so i understand
its a common thing with you

maybe he's wearing a t shirt or something casual... it would work.

and i said MAYBE it would work... but your panties are always tight so i understand
its a common thing with you
you: dependent on whether or not he was wearing a tshirt/casual, would be the deciding "working" factor

me: not for me

what's not to get? your panties came at me with that amateur comment my guy. stop playing yourself.

you: dependent on whether or not he was wearing a tshirt/casual, would be the deciding "working" factor

me: not for me.

you didn't say this... you stated...once again like you always do your opinion as fact.
lame. once again you're wrong

I looked at this thread and got so excited; thought there was a big sale announced or something. But nah, just two dudes bickering like an old married couple that don't love each other anymore but stayed together for the kids and now both of them is just waiting for the other one to die.

I looked at this thread and got so excited; thought there was a big sale announced or something. But nah, just two dudes bickering like an old married couple that don't love each other anymore but stayed together for the kids and now both of them is just waiting for the other one to die.

You must not come around here often. That's what this thread is b. Embrace the shots. Fire the shots.

Back
Top Bottom